Afterword and Plans

So, if you're reading this, then we've finished A New Generation!

I wasn't planning on it, but it got so popular, I couldn't stop, and I'm glad I didn't.

Now, in the future, we've got somethings to work on!

For starters, YES, there WILL be a sequel!

I'm excited for it, obviously, but I think I'll wait and do another book first, mostly because I still need to plan it out and blah blah blah.

So, here's the order of books to expect:

1a) Finish The Dark Side of Us

1b)Oneshots based off this book XD

1c) Finish mah Bendy Fanfic

2a) Burning Fates Reborn

2b) A FNAF TSE prequel (might be short)

3) THE SEQUEL

4) Gravity Falls & Undertale crossover!

5) Dreams and Nightmares: A YouTube adventure (Starring ME!  Yeah, I'll reveal my first name!)

6) The third book!

And that's it for now!

Guys, I can't stress enough how much it means that you read this.  Thank you SO much, whether you were here from the beginning, or just got here, thanks.

While writing this, the book has 1,301 views and 51 votes.  Thanks.  SO MUCH.

Anyways, if you like what you read, why not check out some other stuff I make? And if you like those, why not stick around and hit the Follow button? I'm TheDreamerFrom04, and I'll see you guys later!

Thanks again.  I really appreciate it.

"..."

Jack was walking in the Order Hall at midnight, getting used to their new rooms and the place.  He was still in shock.

They chose us...

He smiled despite himself.  They chose him and his friends.  They were exhausted from the celebration of a new generation of heroes, but Jack hadn't stayed.

About halfway through, he left, feeling off.

Now, as he traversed the hallways, he felt it again, and it was unsettling.

He stopped.  He wasn't alone.

"Did you miss me?"

Jack whipped around.

"Nightmare?"

The doppelganger smiled.  "You remember.  How sweet."

"What do you want?"

"Just to visit my enemy."

"And?"

Nightmare's smile grew wider; he looked exactly like he did when he was taken out of Jack.

"I've existed the same amount of time you have.  I know what I'm doing.  And I will take you down."

Jack drew his sword.

"If you're taking them down, you have to get through me."

"Oh, I will.  In time."

Black enveloped Nightmare, and he was gone.

Jack blinked twice before rushing to tell the others.

...

Little preview for the sequel.

This will be part of the prologue, so enjoy for now!