Chapter 9

Jack and Tina woke up around nine in the morning, showing no embarrassment after realizing that they were holding each other to them in their sleep.

Saying nothing, they got out of Tina's bed and put their armor on before walking outside.

Jake asked the first questions.

"First, did you sleep together?  And am I going to be an uncle?"

Their faces made an apple look grey.

"Jake!"

Tina shook her head an embarrassment, while Jack answered.

"No to both of those."

Jake gave a disappointed look and walked away, leaving the two to deal with their embarrassment.

After they were certain their faces were no longer red, the two walked into the training room and greeted the others.

Jake, Jay, and Arielle were smiling like they just heard about a marriage.

"Okay, spill."

"Jake said that he's sure you two are denying the whole 'sleeping together' thing."

Jack took his armored boot off and threw it at Jake's face.

It made contact.

Tina laughed.

"A boot to the head?"

"It'll never get old."

"OKAY YOU LITTLE MISBEHAVING CHILDREN!"

The group looked at Ivor like seriously?

"Today we are training to defeat Herobrine.  After today we'll train for at least a week-"

"Wait, at least a week?  Are you serious?"

"Jack-"

"Beacontown- no, the ENTIRE world is in danger!  We can't stay here for more then a few days!"

"I know, but if we don't prepare..."

"We can handle ourselves, Ivor."

"Not yet you can't."

"Try me."

Everyone looked at Jack in shock; he'd never tried anything like this.

"Fine."

With a smoke bomb, Ivor disappeared, leaving Jack to keep his guard up.

A footstep alerted him.

He turned and blocked Ivor's sword, realizing Ivor had changed into a ninja outfit.  Again.

Ivor grabbed Jack's arm and pulled, while Jack pulled back.  After some struggling, Jack pushed and caught Ivor off guard, giving him the chance to push him to he ground.

Ivor got back up and disappeared again, trying to get behind Jack.  Unfortunately, his footsteps kept giving him away, and Jack kept deflecting him.

On his final attempt, Ivor grabbed Jack's arm and tried to pull him towards his sword, but instead, Jack pulled him into a position that made Ivor lose his sword and let Jack's sword rest above his neck.

"Game over."

Jack sheathed his sword and walked away, putting his armored boot back on.

Ivor just stood there, shocked at how easily he'd lost.

"Uh... um... class postponed."

Ivor disappeared one last time, leaving the group to sort out what just happened.