Chapter 17

Soren swooped down, the dragon blasting more dragon spit at the giant abomination as it struggled to swat them out of the air.  Jack took a chance and ran up, bring The Hero's Blade to the arm and making a deep cut, the arm disintegrating.

Up above, Riley had gained the upper hand, holding Blood's arm behind her back and falling down to the throne room fast.  Blood struggled and escaped, grabbing Riley as the two began to fight once more, unaware of the others and their issue below.

The giant knocked Jack back, making him drop the sword as he hit the wall, leaving a dent.

"Jack!"

Tina ran over to examine him, and it was only now she noticed the injuries.

Blood was running down the side of his face, and his lip was bleeding.  His obsidian armor was dented and cracked, the glove missing on his right hand from Blood's attack as well as part of the sleeve.

Jack opened his eyes, revealing that his left eye's color had changed, the iris permanently gray.

"Jack?"

He shook his head and attempted to stand, but Tina forced him down.  "Rest."

Jack looked at Tina's face and nodded, realizing he was too weak to fight.

Instead, the Order took over, Ivor throwing random potions as Olivia built a TNT launcher and Lukas hopping onto the Ender Dragon with Jess while Jesse and Petra charged the beast head-on.

Jack shook his head.  "Those two will get themselves killed one day."

Tina absently nodded while trying to clean the blood off of Jack's face.

He put his hand on hers, shaking his head.  "Don't get your hands dirty; I can clean my own blood up."

Tina shook her head.  "Jack-"

Jack closed his eyes, waiting for her to explain why it needed to be cleaned.  Instead, she sighed and stopped, catching Jack a little off guard.

Up above, Riley had grabbed Blood's shoulders and kicked her in the stomach, sending them flying into the floor next to Jack and Tina.

Riley got out of the hole first, seeing the two before screaming at the top of her lungs.

"YES!  I KNEW IT!"

Blood's hand shot out and grabbed her ankle, trying to pull her into the hole.

"Hey!"

Riley pulled her foot out and stomped on Blood's hand repeatedly with force.

"Owww..."

Jack smirked as another inhuman shriek sounded, catching his attention.

Lukas and Jess had jumped onto the giant Enderman's head and started furiously stabbing it with their swords, which barely affected the monster.

Blood shot out, wrapping her arms against Riley's neck as the two struggled furiously.

Jake and Jay ran over, grabbing Blood's hair and pulling, giving Riley an opportunity.

She grabbed Blood's arm and pushed her into the wall, knocking her out and allowing Riley to pull Blood back into her mind, sealing their fight's end.

"Now, let's help them out."

Riley floated up and flew directly through the head of the giant beast, teleporting everyone in range to the farthest wall as it fell back into the pit.

Tina helped Jack up, noticing how pale he was.

"Guys?"

Lukas ran over and looked him over.  "He'll live; it's not like when Herobrine threw him through walls."