Chapter 15

The group finished equipping their respective armor and pulled their signature weapons out.

"Ivor should be freeing the Order and the other prisoners.  He's bringing them here when we give the signal.  No matter what, it has to go off."

The others nodded as Stone pulled out some white TNT.  Apparently, it had been designed to be heard from fifteen miles away, while not making people lose their hearing.

The group looked at each other one more time, before opening the door and charging in, guards on them automatically.

Jake and Jay went back to back, pushing guards away from any possible angle as Riley teleported some away, blasting others as the rest picked them off, Jack using his new signature sword to turn some guards to dust.

"Come on!"

They kept running, avoiding as many attacks as they could, often running into walls trying to find the throne room.

"Come on, come on, where is it?!"

Soon, the group came across a three-way crossroad.

Jack shrugged.  "Split up."

With that, he grabbed Tina's hand and went center with Riley as Jake and Jay went left, Stone and Addie went right, and Arielle and Edward stayed back to fight the oncoming guards, making them look like jokes.

"..."

Jake had been dragging Jay along when they stumbled into the pit, falling into another hallway.

"Great job Jake!"

The boy shook his head.  "Not the stupidest thing I've done by a long shot!"

"Uh, Jake?"

The boy spun around to see spider jockeys crawling around.

"Oh boy..."

With that, the couple drew their swords and charged.

"..."

Stone and Addie kept running, ignoring the hisses from the Creepers and spiders behind them.

"Stone!!  Jump!"

The floor was sinking to allow lava to pour through, some coming from the ceiling as well.  Stone jumped platform to platform, Addie following suit while shooting some arrows behind her at the mobs, each one landing in the center of the foreheads.

"Come on!"

"..."

The central hallway seemed shorter than expected as Jack and Tina stumbled on a throne room, the gold and diamond chair in the center of the circular room, the floor made of nether brick with a gold path to the front steps of the throne.

"Oh boy."

"Of course."

"Well done."

The two jumped as Herobrine floated up from behind the throne- with Jack.

"Jack?"

Jack looked at his double.  "What?!"

Riley looked at it closely.  "Jack, that's the dark version of you.  When I deactivated your dark magic-"

"You duplicated it, creating Nightmare here."

She was right; the outfits were different, and the difference became obvious.

Jack's eyes closed, before promptly opening, his eye glowing white, as Nightmare's grew black and Herobrine's eyes rimmed with the black of the void.