Future Chapter Preview

Here's something to look forward to in a future chapter!  I'll do, like, 2 in this book.

A headcannon of mine is that Herobrine has two voices depending on his thought process.

For example, that British voice in the video in Chapter 4 is his calm, manipulative voice, and his eyes are pure white, while when he's enraged, he sounds like Darkiplier up there and the rims of his eyes are black.

Kinda cool, right?

So, yeah.  Enjoy this little preview that may or may not be in the next chapter.

"Sir, we've looked everywhere, but we just can't find them!  It's like there's a secret base or something!"

Herobrine turned to face his servant.  His eyes, much to their relief, were just white.

"You are overestimating them.  They're just kids, and they're outsmarting you.  The two, Jack and Tina were homeless, remember?  Think a few steps ahead."

"Sir, it appears they have Ivor and Riley-"

His eyes suddenly were rimmed with a black that rivaled the void.

"Riley?  My daughter?  What the hell is she doing with them?!"

He walked closer to the servant.

"Find them.  Or you will feel my fury.  And you won't be able to escape."

The black in his eyes threatened the man, and he ran, fearful.

Herobrine smiled as his eyes lost their darkness.

"Now, where did I leave off in that old book I found?"

"..."

"Jack!  My dad is dangerous!  We can't go up against him!"

Jack rolled his eyes.

"Riley, you can.  You're not that weak.  Plus, you have admin powers.  Give it a shot, at least."

Riley glared at him and sighed in defeat.

"One shot.  No more.  Got it?"

Jack smiled and nodded, as did everyone else.

"So, let's get into that sky obelisk, ey?"

Gonna end the preview there.

MWA HAH HAH!

Anyways, be on the look out guys!  You never know when I'm gonna drop the next chapter!