•Epilogue•

The group stood in the town center by the newly rebuilt beacon amulet, matching the new one Ivor had made.

They stood in their respective armor, Jack holding a hand out as The Hero's Blade flew into the palm once more, completely fine.

Jess walked up with her brother, declaring something.

"We know the Order has retired, and it was a huge decision.  But we went through, reaching early twenties.  We decided a young group of heroes, who have shown immense bravery and courage, would take our spots."

Jesse motioned to the six behind them.  "These people here are those heroes!"

Jack walked up, Jess handing him the new Amulet as he walked back to the top beacon, standing with Tina in front.

He shot his hand with the amulet up, sheathing his sword with the other and wrapping it around Tina's waist.

Jack spoke the words that marked it all:

"WE ARE THE DRAGONHEARTED!"

"..."

Nothing built can last forever, and every legend, no matter how great, fades with time.

As the second generation of the Order of the Stone passed the new amulet on, a new set of heroes, a new set of legends, would discover this, and would realize that no matter what, you can't stay remembered by everyone forever.

With that being said, the crew was still willing to accept their new roles, and would try to live up to the legend of their predecessors.

Until they meet another person who will want to take their heads, of course.

But that is a story for another day...

Until then, A New Generation of heroes will protect their home.