Chapter 9.5 (500 VIEW SPECIAL)

Meanwhile, in Beacontown, the New Order of the Stone has been captured by their enemy and placed in theee different cells  that have been placed on three different sides of town.

The first cell, as they were captured first, contains Axel and Olivia.  The second, Jesse and Petra, and the third, Jess and Lukas.

Herobrine's daily routine included going to each cell and torturing one of the cell mates until the other told him what he wanted to know.

Today, he went to Jess and Lukas's cell.

"Well... Did you enjoy another night in these prison cells?"

"We don't know anything, so leave us alone."

"Big mouth Jess.  Let's see if we can get Lukas close to death, shall we?"

"Wait!  We really don't know anything!  Why are you still trying to get information out of us!"

"That brat named Jack has The Hero's Blade.  If he uses it, I'll be finished!"

"He has your weakness?"

Herobrine snarled and walked away, leaving the young couple to ponder his statement.

"..."

Jesse and Petra didn't expect to be right next to Gil and Maya.

It also didn't help that Aiden wasn't there.

"Where is Aiden anyway?"

"He and Crystal ran after the first lightning strike."

Jesse punched the wall to tell them that he understood.

"Where's he headed?"

"My guess: The Far Lands."

"?"

Axel and Olivia were arguing over who's fault it was that they were captured when a voice rang out.

"Can you guys stop?  It's probably both of your faults!"

"Stacy?"

"And Stampy."

"Hello everyone!"

"Uh, what happened to you guys?  And Stampy, you make an awesome cake, dude."

"Thanks Axel!"

"Stampy!  Not cake-bonding time!"

"Sorry..."

"We got captured.  Duh.  Just like you two.  At least Dan is making himself useful and trying to find a way to bring Lizzie and Sparklez back."

"No TourqeDawg?"

"We never liked him."

Axel laughed once before Olivia elbowed him in the stomach.

"Well, where do we start?"

300 words!

So, the Order here is contacting people, huh?

YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS MWA HAH HAH-

*gets hit on the head with a stick*

Ow!

NOBODY HITS THE AUTHOR-

*gets hit again*

I'm done.