Drunk stories

Sillyeli: GUYS! DOWN NOW!

Virgil: what is it?

Sillyeli:

Deceit: this is gonna be fun

Virgil: *mumbles* shit

Deceit: Patton! You're going first.

Patton: oh, no

Deceit: Patton does drink...rarely though, so it's hard to find him drunk. On day though, Patton was wasted, he was drunk talking...it was hilarious! I remember you took the fish out of the water and said, "THE FISH IS DROWNING!! HELP IT!!" Then you threw it on the floor and gave it mouth to mouth...and your face was priceless

Patton: 😑...whatever

Virgil: that was pretty funny. And Patton's face when he did it *laughs*

Deceit: Virgil

Virgil: *stops laughing*

Deceit: when Virgil's drunk, he gets...weird...I guess. It's not hard for him to get wasted like...5 shots and he's dancing like a ballerina. One day we were at home and Virgil was drunk and *laughs* we went upstairs and left Virgil down. We thought he was with us though and *laughs* 2 hours later we hear crying downstairs and check to see *laughs harder* Virgil forgot how to walk upstairs! And was crying because he couldn't get upstairs! He FORGOT how to walk upstairs and cried!

Virgil: hey! It was a one time thing!

Deceit: Roman, now this ones funny. We were at a "party bus" I guess it was like a...bus with all our friends on it. Roman found the drinks, and they were really strong. He got drunk and went to the bathroom. While we're on "the bus" we hear screaming from the bathroom, we walk in and see *laughs* that Roman, forgot how to unlock the bathroom door and was screaming bloody murder for help! The funniest part was that, our friends just starred at us like, "what the fuck is wrong with your friend?". And then, *laughs* we needed to get help, because Roman could not get out of that bathroom! He locked himself in the bathroom!

Roman: 😒

Deceit: Logan! Logan's one is special, because...Logan doesn't drink. Now you may think, "how is this a drunk story, if Logan doesn't drink?" Well...Logan drank to much he had to stop drinking! Logan was drunk and went on the roof, switched his phone to airplane mode, threw it in the air, and cried because his phone didn't get hit by a plane! *laughs*

Logan: and that's why you don't drink!

Everyone: BYE!!