Sh*t

LOGAN: (sitting enjoying the book he's reading)

ROMAN: (walks up) "Heyyyyyyyyy, I'm doing a prank on Virgil."

LOGAN: (looks at Roman, Squinting his eyes in confusion) "What is it?"

ROMAN: (questioning if he should do this) "Wellll, Virgil said he didn't like Disney movie is sooo." (Stops and thinks, "this is stupid.") "Sooo, im gonna make it look like I stabbed you to death."

LOGAN: (long silence.) (Thinks) ok.

ROMAN: (screaming YAY in his mind) "Ok, let's get started."

(Later that day.)

VIRGIL: (walks in the house.) "Romannnn! I'm home." (Closes door.) "..Roman!" ("Romans been acting weird all day." Vigil thought.)

ROMAN: (upstairs.) "Hi honey. Come up stairs." (He said in a weird voice.)

VIRGIL: (walking up stairs slowly in confusion) "You okay Roman? You've been acting weird all day."

ROMAN: (walking to his room) "I'm fine."

VIRGIL: (confused.) "Ok..." (Is upstairs and sees something in the bathroom.)

LOGAN: ("dead" in the bathroom)

VIRGIL: (sees something in the bathroom.) (Walks to the bathroom.)

LOGAN: (Still dead)

VIRGIL: (literally freaking out.) (Speechless)

ROMAN: (walking to the bathroom) "Virge? You ok?"

VIRGIL: (locks door) (holds his hands to his mouth, and slides down the door.)

ROMAN: (up agents the bathroom door) (whispers) "What's wrong?" (Kinda laughs)

VIRGIL: (Completely silent) (trying to not cry)

ROMAN: (still whispering) "I hope you didn't see..." (Long pause) "...what I think you saw."

VIRGIL: (silently crying.) (Still holding his hands to his mouth.) (Trying to move but he can't.)

ROMAN: (talking in his normal voice) "..why don't you let me in."

VIRGIL: (holding his breath.)

ROMAN: "I know you're in there, let me in."

VIRGIL: "..."

ROMAN: (Little mad) "let me in."

VIRGIL: (" This is a dream This is a dream This is a dream This is a dream" he said to himself)

ROMAN: "open the fucking door." (Lightly pushes the door.)

VIRGIL: (runs to the other side of the bathroom)

ROMAN: (bangs agents the door.) "did I fucking stutter! Open the goddamn door."

LOGAN: (lowkey feels bad for Virgil)

VIRGIL:

OK, I hate this. It's really cringy, so I'm just gonna stop writing it. I really liked the dare, but I'm just not a good writer so, sorry it turned to shit

 I really liked the dare, but I'm just not a good writer so, sorry it turned to shit

Just give meh some more psychotic dares for later, I kinda like them.