Long time no see

[something glitched out so you this is my second time posting this-](Hey, I know I have a second book for this- but I deleted like a bunch of bullshit chapters I had, so I have tones of room to do this now. So uh, yeah)

ELI: (sittin' on the couch)

LOGAN: (walks in) (sees Eli) (freezes)

ELI: (Sippin' some noice hot cocoa)

LOGAN: "Uhm, excuse me, what the fuck are you doing here?"

ELI: (looks up) "With language like that you'll be my second favorite instead of first."

LOGAN: "We both know I'm you're favorite because I'm the most reason- that doesn't matter- Why are you here?"

ELI: "Why wouldn't I be?"

LOGAN: "You've been gone for like, ever."

ELI: (sips m u g) "We don't talk about that-"

LOGAN: "What happened?"

ELI: "Just kinda left the fandom for a while- but anyways where are the others?"

LOGAN: "Uh- upstairs- want me to get them?"

ELI: "Nah, tell them I said hi, I have to get going." (Gets up and grabs coat from the coat hanger, along with classy hat) "I will see you maybe another time." (Opens door)

LOGAN: "Bitch we're under lockdown- why the fuck are you-" (sighs) "Where are you even planning to go?"

ELI: "I have no idea I just wanted to be dramatic- I'll jus' stay here for a bit I guess."

LOGAN: "Yeah no shit-"

PATTON: "ELI?!?!"