:P

Heyyyyyyy, I was bored

Annnddddddddd I made a new story idea

Buttttttt!

I think it's kinda stupid.

So.

I'm gonna show you the first chapter.

And I want your honest opinions

Virgil's alone in his room, no one's home, it's just sad confused boy wondering why his boyfriend won't talk to him.

"Ring"

'C'mon, pick up the phone, princey'

"Ring"

'Pick it up'

"Ring"

'What's taking so long!?'

"Rin-Roman here! If you're hearing this that probably means I didn't answer, sorry about that. Hopefully we can talk later! Welp, bye!   If you want to send a voice mail, talk in 3..2..1-"

Virgil threw his phone across the room. He's feeling so many emotions he doesn't know what to do. Cry? Yell? Wonder why?

Tears start falling down his face, but his expression doesn't change.

"Why?..." he whispers to himself, "what did I do?" He started getting louder and more tears came down, but his expression still stayed the same. "What did I do?! What did I do!? What did I do!?"

He starts hyperventilating, "w-what did I do? Am I to clingy? A-am I to ugly? What's going on, why won't he talk to me!? Am I over reacting? Maybe he's just sick or something- no that can't be it, I saw him at school today, talking to all his friends, but every time I walked up to him he left. We were all cuddly and lovey dovey till yesterday. W-what...I-I don't know what I did..."

More and more tears, and more and more thoughts. He grabs his pillow and screams and screams, but it doesn't help. His eyes are burning and red, and his nose is all runny.

"He knows he's the only thing I look up to in life, he-he can't just cut me off!" He starts getting mad, and just screams in his pillow again.

He starts feeling woozy. His body starts to shake. He feels like his room is moving. He starts getting scared.

He passes out.

"Voicemail sent."