After School

As the last bell rings I jump out of my seat, rushing to my locker, seeing the paint and profanity on it."Hm let's see" I say as I open my locker to get my shoes. When I opened the locker there were tacs in my shoes and a note, just filled with threatening words and curses." Just as I thought, ugh when will people learn." I putted the notes and tacs in my bag. This is just what I needed to end off a bad day. There's no point in telling someone about it. I have no friends here and if I mention it then I'll get beaten up by those girls, also who you believe me, a foreigner.

" ANNA!!!! WAIT UP!!!!" Landon said running towards me. Geez why is he following me. " Wanna walk home together? It'll be fun!" he said.

" No I'm fine with walking alone. Plus you probably go a way different way then I do." I replied. I don't want this dude to see where I live. Or anyone to be in fact.

" Are you sure? Because I've seen you walk to school and we walk the same way." he said

" I'm going home. Cya Chisaki." I said and left but he was still following me so I started to run. He ran to so I cutted a few corners. " I think I lost him." I said panting, putting my hands on my legs. I quickly sat down behind a trash can to see Chisaki running past me. I got up and quickly ran back to my house, or well, what I call a house.
       I run past a few blocks until I reach a street. Some would see a broken down highway and the entrance covered with a tarp. To most people like me, we call it home. I sigh as I slightly move the tarp and walk in, I look around, some of the people are still at school.
       The others must be at work. I sigh and look to my little room, well, it's more like a few boxes together to make a bed. I look around to see if anyone's looking. When I see no one in sight a quickly change out of my school uniform and into a butler outfit. I work at this cafe which requires me to wear either a maid, or a butler outfit. I see it as easy pay since I get to keep the tips. I take off my beanie and comb the mess mob on my head I call hair. My ears pop out ever so slightly over my hair. "Ugh these stupid things" i take two barrettes from my pocket. I always keep them in here just in case. I hold down each ear and put the barrettes in, keeping my ears from showing. I'm glad that the blue blends with my hair. I still had a bit of time before I had to head out, I looked around to see a little bat hanging from a pipe. I knew who exactly who it was. "HOLLS DID YOU JUST WATCH ME UNDRESS!!" I yelled at the little bat. I looked at her until she changed back to her normal form. With a black light I see the bat transform into a human girl. Not just any though, a vampire, the one I call friend. Her long wavy brown hair bounces off her shoulders. She looks stunning as always. I shouldn't have told her my preference. "Holley, did you or did you not." I said to my friend, she just looked at me with an evil grin "Mayyybe" She says with a sly tone in her voice. I just look at her with a blank expression "Why do you do this to me?" I said. We lock eyes for a split second "Cause I like teasing people, especially wolves like you." She replied. "Whatever, I'm gonna be late for work at this rate." I say, waving her goodbye and run off to my job.