Should I Ditch?

I wake up in a cold sweat and scared out of my mind. I had the same dream once again. I put my hand to my heart and feel how fast it's going. I try to calm myself down to some point before I get up and change into my school uniform. I really didn't want to go out today but I was going to at some point. I grab my bag and slip on my shoes before leaving through the tarp. I didn't want to be late so I started running. I reach the school and head to my locker, seeing that they already started putting notes in it. I grabbed them and shove them in my pocket.
"Why do people still do this. At some point these words will mean nothing to me." I mutter. I walk up the stairs and head to my class. I didn't really want to be here, but I get to see my mate. My reason to get up in the morning. I walk to the back and sit at my desk that was littered with death threats and doodles. Something new was there today. Someone laid a vase there with a single flower, it was a purple lily. I hear people laughing and giggling behind me, it only increased my anger. In a fit of rage I look back at them with a glare that could kill many and then I look back at the vase. I sigh and grab the vase and take the flower out. I take another glance at the girls before throwing the vase at them, hitting the wall. They fall to the floor, putting their hands over their head and their smiles are no more. "In America a flower is a compliment, but guessing on your laughter, it's an insult." They stay on the ground in a fetal position and I pay it no mind. I take my seat, not even going to bother picking the glass up. I play with the lily, twirling it in my hands. I see that more people showed up and were looking at what happened. The girls began to speak.
"W-We were laughing at a joke and she threw a vase at us FOR NO REASON!" The first one said.

"YEAH! She tried to kill us!" the second one said while the third nodded in agreement. 

Their lies were starting to piss me off. I honestly didn't care if I got in trouble for this. I can no longer deal with their sh*t so if they lie than I say the truth. I'll say what I had to deal with and if the teachers don't believe me, than they are idiots. I stand from my desk and glare at the girls as they tremble.
"You guys are terrible liars you know." I twirl the flower in my hand. "If I'm correct you made a death threat against me with this. So I returned the favor." I say before I walk out of the class. I see Vanessa walking into the class as I leave and I smile at her before my face turns back into a frown. I climb up the stairs of the school and head to the roof. I lay on one of the benches near the fences before I reach into my bag. I grab my old phone. I bought it when I was back in America. I grab my crappy headphones and plug them in. I needed some music to calm down. I see what I have, and after a while of looking for good music I choose Disappear from Dear Evan Hansen and I let the entire playlist of musicals go. No one deserves to be forgotten and no one deserves to disappear. No one should get bullied for such trivial things at this point. I hum along with the melody of the song as I twirl the flower in my hand. I lay in the bench for a few hours before I hear a little click. I jump before I see who it is, making me growl. It was one of the pricks from the class next to mine. I don't know their name and especially why in their right mind would they come up here. I sigh and I fix my beanie and adjust my headphones. Close my eyes and hope, that for once, I can take a nap.

~~~~~

Sorry that this one is short but I promise you the next one will be worth the rush. Me and one of my friends kinda got into a fight. Again... I keep trying to be friends with her, yet she keeps acting like a b- a terrible person. So I decided to cut her loose.  I hope you all have a great day!!