A new day, a new girl.

I wake up to the sun glaring into my fur. I sigh and get up the floor, looking around, adapting my eyes to my surroundings. The same thing I see every day. I change back to my normal form, my hair still a mess, completely greasy. I rub my eyes, looking at my clothes. I sigh as I put on my school clothes. I needed to head in early. In the mornings no one is there, no one even uses the showers. So I just head there since no one ever shows up. I quickly throw on my beanie, hiding my ears from the world, and putting my tail in my pants. Now ready for the day even as it may be 4 in the morning, I run off from the broken down highway, heading for the school. When I reached the school I noticed the gate was still closed, I sigh as usual. "They need to start opening this thing more early." I say. I look up the gate, sighing before putting my cold hands on it. I lift myself up, slowly climbing over the gate, throwing myself over. I make a mad dash to the gym, heading to my locker. I keep my shower stuff there, seeing as it could easily be stolen at home. I unlock the simple little thing, grabbing my towel and other things then heading off to the showers. I walk into the shower stall, slowly taking off my clothing, showing my women like parts to the world. I keep the beanie on, in case anyone shows up. I slowly turn on the water, keeping it nice and hot. When I finally realise no one wakes up at this hour, I take off my beanie, putting shampoo in my hair, scrubbing the hell out of my scalp. I have a sigh of relief, seeing that no one has shown up so far. "Click"
I heard coming from the opposite side of the room. I start to panic, I quickly turn off the water, shoving my beanie on without even drying my hair. I grab the my towel, quickly drying myself off. F*ck F*ck F*ck hurry up, I think. It is a race against time. I throw my school clothes on, rushing the pants on, shoving my tail into them. As soon as I throw on the shirt I look behind me, seeing the girl. Taking a whiff it's her, the one from the Cafe. M-My mate. " Y-Yes?" I look at her, damn why did I stutter.
" Um, why are you in here?" she says, looking into my soul, I see disgust in her eyes. It hurt me a bit. I meet her gaze, having to look up. "I was taking a shower, is it wrong for me to do that in the girls locker room since I am a girl." I say, seeing her face soften a bit. I open the stall, looking at the girl, checking her out basically. "I haven't seen you around here before. So, you a bully or are you new?" I say to her. She looks at me, I drift my eyes away from her. "I'm new here, the name is Vanessa." Vanessa, words couldn't say how much I desired to say it. How badly I wanted her. "Nice to meet you I guess, the name's Anna. You might not want to hang with me though. " I say, as much as it pains me, I want her to have a chance at school. I sigh, looking at her, then looking at the clock. "I'll see you later, cutie~" I say, waving to her before running off to my locker, beginning to this crappy day...