The Party

It's been an hour since the party has started and we were having the time of our lives or well, she seemed like she was. We were out on the floor, dancing to this crappy techno music. Everyone was drinking like it was the end of the world while Vanessa barely touched a drop. I had one but I didn't like it. That stuff tastes terrible so I just kept drinking water. The music began to slow down until it reached a hult. Everyone looked over to the set to see that someone brought a karaoke machine. Me and Vanessa looked at each other and smiled. For once, we could forget our troubles, forget about tomorrow. You can hear someone singing 'I wanna dance with somebody' and it sounded bad. I'm guessing that person was pretty drunk. The girl stopped and the music one again hult to a scratch, everyone's gaze landed on Alexis and her friends. They walked towards me holding a mic and the other people parted the way for them.

"Why don't you go next." The drunken Alexis snickered.

"Fine." I rip the mic from her hand with confidence, I've never been confident in my voice but this is one way I can beat her tone deaf butt. I made my way towards the machine and the other students parted away, wearing smiles filled with mockery and sinister. I look at the music on there, it was nothing I knew so i had to add one. My mind pondered to which song I should sing until I knew which one. I take a deep breath and add the song Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off. Quite fitting for me isn't it. The intro starts up and I stomp my foot to the rapid rhythm of the song. I clear my throat and get ready to sing.
"Beware, Beware! Be skeptical. Their smiles, their smiles are plated gold. Deceit, so natural. But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning!" I continue to stomp as I sing, the crowd in awe.

"Baa baa. Black sheep have you any soul?! No sir, by the way what the hell are morals? Jack be nimble, Jack be quick. Jill's a little whore and her alibis are turning tricks." My voice booms as i sing. My eyes stare hard at Alexis with a mighty glare that could take down many.
"So could you... Tell me, how you're sleeping easy, how you are only thinking of yourself? Show me, how you justify telling all your lies like second nature. Listen mark my words, One day, you will pay. You will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt!" I stomp around to the beat, letting the music carry me away.

"Aware, aware. You stalk your prey, with criminal mentality. You sink your teeth into the people you depend on, infecting everyone. You bite the problem!" I take a short breath.
"FEE FI FO FUM! You better run and hide. I smell the blood of a petty little coward. Jack be lethal, Jack be slick. Jill will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch! So could you, tell me how you're sleeping easy. How you're only thinking of yourself?! Show me how to justify telling all your lies by second nature! Listen mark my words, One day, one day. You will pay. You will pay, karma's gonna come collect your debt." My eyes drift away from Alexis and her mini b*tches and I look over to Vanessa and some of my anger drifts away.

"Maybe you'll change. Abandoned all your wicked ways. Make amends and start anew again~. Maybe you'll see, all the wrongs you did to me and start all over. Start all over." my eyes wander back to Alexis and my rage goes back.

"Nah, who am I kidding. Now, let's not get overzealous here. You've always have been a huge piece of sh!t. If I could kill you I would, but it's frowned upon in all 50 states. Having said that, Burn In HELL~" I chuckle.

" oh Oh OH!"

"So could you, Tell me how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking of yourself? Show me, how you justify telling all your lies like second nature?! Mark my words, One day. You will pay, You will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt. Karma's gonna a come collect your debt~. Karma's gonna come, collect your debt." The song fades out and I am out of breath. The crowd stays silent until it all erupts into one huge roar. My eyes wander around the room and I see Alexis red in the face, basically fuming with rage. I set the mic down and the regular party music starts back up. I make my way to Vanessa and give her a smile. "You were right, this is fun." I chuckle before I hear Alexis yelling.
"AGH! NO NO NO! YOU WERE MEANT TO FAIL! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TERRIBLE AT EVERYTHING!" Alexis yells in a rage. The other attendees of the party make a gap so we could all see everything. Gasp could be heard from around the room. I'm guessing they weren't expecting her sudden outburst. I was shocked as Alexis's friends comforted her and brought her up stairs. The party restarted and people acted as if nothing happened. I take a deep breath and grab Vanessa's hand and nudge my head to the door. She nodded and I walk us outside into the back and I sigh.

"She's such a b!tch isn't she." I say jokingly to Vanessa. While she just nods silently. "H-hey, is everythi-" I was cut off when a pair of lips landed on mine. I was taken back but I reply with a kiss back. Her lips tasted sweet like cherries and it drove me wild. She seperated us but kept the distance close. Her soft little puss of breath hit my nose in the nice autumn air. My eyes were wide open and I was in simple bliss. I couldn't be more happier in this moment, even if Alexis lost power or if all the bullying stopped. The girl who I was, am meant to be with just kissed me.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to" She tries to create a sentence to apologies. Oh she'll find out soon enough, I chuckle.
"C-Can we do that again." I say in a hushed voice and she nods, I cup her face and initiate the kiss this time and it's just as great as the first. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her closer, closing the distance between us. This one was longer and it was just sweet bliss and I hated that I had to seperate for air. "V-Vanessa. Will you?" She placed her finger over my lip to stop me.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Anna." she said. I grab face and I kiss her once more. I did it. I finally got my mate. I got my second half, and now, it's soon time for her to learn who I am...