Clarifications!

Okay! I know that people are mad and confused about what's going on, but I have answers.

First of all, This is NOT a glitch. It's permanent!

We used to be able to see our followers message board through the newsfeed. Now that feature has been changed to the notifications, so that apparently you now won't miss anything.

With that being said, I'll never write on my message board again, but I respond to my followers who do. I will do this to prevent spamming my followers.

Second of all, NOT all RP accounts are being deleted! Or any normal accounts in general!

The only one's getting deleted are the one's who rp smut and those who don't follow the code of conduct. Because it is in fact considered sexting. Roleplaying smut on pm also counts people! They know!

If you're a regular roleplayer, you won't be deleted, but I would still avoid cursing like a sailor because that's against the code of conduct and they will not hesitate to delete your account along with all your stories.

Finally, Wattpad is NOT deleting people's books. Unless again, they're roleplaying smut books.

So again, don't worry about this! Mature books will stay, unless they're roleplaying smut.

If you need me to clarify anything else just comment below or hit me up on my message board (cause it won't cause spam) or in pm.