Raven Branwen

Raven isn't a coward. Her character isn't scared of anything, just Salem. Salem terrifies her, but this does not make her a complete coward. Everyone takes one glace at Raven's situation with Yang, and just assumes she left because she wanted to. We don't know that. No one has ever said anything, nor has it been confirmed. Think about it this way, Raven and Qrow were raised with a bunch of murderers and thieves. By the age of what Ruby and Yang are, they were already the best killers of their tribe. Hell, we don't know -anything- about their parents whatsoever. But, Raven was raised there. That is her home. Taiyang's vision of a home is the traditional idea, which is why he raised Yang in a patch. Raven is different though. She was raised in her tribe. It's obvious that she doesn't want to be a housewife. That's not how she was raised. Yang was even offered a place in the tribe by her mother, but she rejected. Also think about their time in the vault. Their guard wasn't up. They knew the other wouldn't hurt them. Raven still thinks of Yang as her daughter, even if she left her for the tribe. Raven will and always will be my favorite character, along with Qrow. I hope we find out more about their backstory.

 I hope we find out more about their backstory

Agree or Disagree?

CONFESSIONS DO NOT REFLECT MY PERSONAL OPINIONS SO DON'T @ ME!