Ozpin

I don’t understand how anyone can feel bad for Ozpin. He’s probably the reason that Summer Rose is dead as well as Hazel’s sister Gretchen. Also we only know Ozpin’s side of the story about what happened to Gretchen. We did not hear about what Hazel experienced. Ozpin is most likely to blame for Salem turning out to be the monster that she is today. I think that he and Salem were either lovers or very close friends and he ended up betraying her in the end. Honestly I hate this man and I do not feel sorry for him. Also Pyrrha wouldn’t have died if it weren’t for Ozpin pressuring her to become the fall maiden. Yes Cinder is at fault and no way in hell am I defending her for killing an innocent teenager but Cinder wouldn’t have killed Pyrrha if Pyrrha wasn’t involved and that part is Ozpin’s fault. He pressured her and of course Pyrrha is going to want to save the world. Ozpin took total advantage of Pyrrha! He just keeps going lower and lower. As pointed out in one person’s confession, he even had the audacity to make Salem’s old castle into beacon academy. Seriously?! How low can you get?! Also How many people has Ozpin lead to Their deaths that we have yet to know about? Who knows what this man will do next. He just stooped to an all time low by taking over a fourteen year old boy’s body and forcing him to fight Salem! Seriously that’s just wrong. So in short, Ozpin is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve sympathy.

 So in short, Ozpin is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve sympathy

Agree or Disagree?

CONFESSIONS DO NOT REFLECT MY PERSONAL OPINIONS SO DON'T @ ME!