Jaune/Salem

I have a theory that Jaune is Salem's ancestor.

I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out!

But before I explain, I also think that Salem is based off of Rapunzel.

Now on to my theory, I think that Ozpin had a romantic relationship with Salem as one of his old incarnations. Since in the original Rapunzel, she is left with twins, I think that happens and Ozpin dies. He is reincarnated and Salem has no idea.

Which in the rwby volume 6 intro, you see Salem looking up at a statue of one of Ozpin's old reincarnations. She however doesn't know that he is reincarnated and because she has twins, her bloodline could continue.

I believe she is related to Jaune because on het vanity she has a similar looking emblem to Jaune's own emblem. If you flip Jaune's emblem and remove the diamond like shape from Salem's emblem, they both look exactly the same.

This could all just be a coincidence and all, but they do look similar in terms of looks.

And it would also explain why Ozpin allowed Jaune into Beacon in the first place. Jaune didn't have any of the requirements to even get into the academy, but Ozpin let it slide. Sure he let it slide with Ruby too, but she has silver eyes. Jaune didn't even know how to fight and there wasn't anything really remarkable about him. He was even made the leader of his team by Ozpin.

Which leads me to believe that Ozpin knows that Jaune descended from Salem.

And!

Tyrian seemed very interested in Jaune in Volume 4. He even commented that Jaune interested him. It's kinda like he sorta knows about it.

Which leads me to believe that this is true, even if it's just a theory.

Agree or Disagree?

CONFESSIONS DO NOT REFLECT MY PERSONAL OPINIONS SO DON'T @ ME!

Anon, you are so woke!