Chapter 21

As soon as I started kissing back, Tyler deepened the kiss, grabbing me by the waist and picking me up, placing me on the counter.

We pulled away for a few seconds, gasping for breath, before getting right back to where we had started. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his (impressive) six pack before capturing my lips again.

I let him pull my shirt over my head and toss it to the side. He looked at me in my bra, short of breath before moving his lips to kiss down my neck as I threaded my hands into his hair.

As he kissed down my neck I couldn't help but feel something. I knew what I had to do.

"Tyler. Tyler stop." I said as he pulled away from my neck.

He looked me in the eyes silently for a few seconds. As I looked him in the eyes he seemed to understand what I wanted to say without me even having to say anything.

"I'm sorry Ariel." He said.

"No. You shouldn't have to apologize. I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm the bitch." I said with a sigh as I leaned back and rested my head against the cabinet behind me.

"No Ariel. You aren't. You're just in love with a guy you can't have." He said and I sat straight up and narrowed my eyes at him.

"How did you know?" I asked.

He smiled sadly at me, "Ariel, you two were practically made for each other. It's not hard to see." He said.

I sighed, "I'm sorry." I said.

He shook his head, "Don't apologize. I know and I get it. It would have been nice if you felt the same way about me as I do about you. But I get it." He said.

I furrowed my brow, "What do you mean feel the same way? You have feelings for me?" I asked, surprised.

Tyler laughed, "Ariel, all of us guys do. You are the nicest, sweetest, and most badass girl that goes to Baker Hill. It doesn't hurt that you're a freaking genius and beautiful, either. It was only a matter of time before we all developed feelings for you. But you've only ever had eyes for him. And we know that. And we're okay with that." He said, reaching over and handing me my shirt.

I took it with a sheepish smile and slipped it on over my head, "I didn't know. I'm sorry." I said seriously.

"Ariel I told you not to apologize." He said.

"But I'm going to. I'm sorry if I ever lead any of you on, I'm sorry I never noticed. I don't want any of you guys thinking I'm an insensitive bitch." I said.

He smiled and stepped in front of me, "I promise you, we will never think that of you." He said before kissing my forehead. 

"Come on. Let's get some sleep. It's late and neither of us can drive." He said, holding out his hand.

I took it and we went up to his bedroom and fell asleep watching Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up to Lucas fucking Hunter kicking Tyler's bedroom door down and yelling, "What the fuck?"

I shot up out of bed from surprise and didn't answer straight away because I was confused, "Ariel what the fuck did you do?" Lucas yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, running a hand through my hair, trying to ignore the small hangover I had.

"Why did you sleep with my best friend?" He yelled, pointing to Tyler who was sat up behind me.

This made me snap back to reality, "Hold on a second," I snapped, standing up and staring him down, "First of all, why the fuck are you here? Second, who I sleep with is none of your fucking business. And Third, even if Tyler and I had slept together, which we didn't, you don't get a fucking say." I said angrily.