Chapter 25

I didn't even bother changing, just stayed in my dress as I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. I had to get out of that house.

I said goodbye to Tessa and Jason with a smile before walking out the front door to my car. Maya had gone home with Miles, so I was alone.

I drove to the house, taking a little longer because I was trying to remember where it was, but eventually I pulled into the driveway which only had one other car in it. 

As I climbed out of my car he opened the door and stepped onto the landing.

He whistled when he saw me, "Damn. What's the occasion?" He asked with a smirk.

I shot him a look, grabbing my bag with a change of clothes, "Fuck off. I'm not in the mood." I said, walking up the steps to meet him at the landing.

His smirk grew as I followed him inside and he closed the door behind me, "So what are you in the mood for?" He asked.

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a look, "What mood do you think I'm in, Tate?" I asked.

His smirk turned into a smile, "Let's go upstairs then." He said, leading the way.

Next thing I knew Tate was holding me up, pressing me against the wall as he kissed me fiercely. He pulled away to kiss down my neck, "I thought you said this was a one time thing." He said lowly to me in between kisses.

I sighed, "Stop talking. Please. I can't do this right now." I said.

He listened and simply got to work. I knew what I was doing was an (extremely) bad idea. I knew that I was 100% going to get into seriously deep shit for it. I knew it could fuck up quite a few relationships I held. But in that moment, I didn't care.

I didn't care that if word got out, everyone would go back to calling me a slut. I didn't care that if Cole found out, it could hurt him. I didn't care about any of it. I was hurt, I was angry, and I needed an escape. It sounded like something I said a lot. But it was true. I just wanted to be able to forget for a few hours, and if that was how I had to do it, then so be it.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with Tate's arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head slightly to see that he was already awake, and looking at me.

I gave him a look, "What are you staring at?" I asked bluntly.

He just smirked, "You." was all he answered.

"And why are you doing that? It's kind a creepy, not gonna lie." I said as I sat up, holding the sheet to my chest .

"I was looking at you because your eye makeup makes you look like a raccoon." He said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pillow from behind me and hit him in the face with it, "Fuck you." I said as I fell back onto the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Actually, you already did that, many times." He said, barely able to contain his laugh.

I rolled my eyes again, but couldn't help the smile that came onto my face as I rolled out of bed, taking the sheet with me, and walked over to my bag, pulling out clothes.