Jacks POV

I was siting around..doing absolutely nothing..it's not winter so i cant use my ice powers.so all i do is blow leaves around on this autumn day..absolutely boring...

Then,North sends out a signal so i need to get to him..I haven't seen the Gaurdians in forever..i am one..well,Bunny and i aren't exactly friends but who cares?i cant wait to see them all!

I get there and i see everyone else is there too!Bunny ranting Bout how he has things to do,u can never prepare for Easter too early,Tooth chattering about many loose teeth needing to be collected.I think me and Sandy are the only ones accepting we have to be here..

North comes out and shows us Manny..he is actually talking to us! *Pitch is getting stronger.u must defeat him.but u will need someone else.* who is this someone else?

North says"i dont know.thats what we try to figure put..jack,come to my office"

"Ya?"

"I know who Manny is talking about..but we need to find her and-"

"Wait,her?A her is gonna be the one to he us defeat Pitch?!"

"Yes,she is much more powerful than all of us,but put together,we are stronger!like bundles of sticks!"

"Well,who is she?!"

"We need to go to Arrendale to find her!Queen Elsa!"

"The queen..o great..she's probably all proper and snotty!"

"Not at all...u will meet her soon,we must tell others we are going to Arrendale!"

I follow him out and we tell everyone where we need to go,

Tooth says"a girl?Yes!girl power!Ha,who knew a girl would be the one to defeat Pitch?!"

Bunny-well,can we use my tunnels?

North-hahaha.no!We go in my sleigh!

I enjoy the ride,Sandy appears to enjoy it too!Tooth wasn't paying attention much about the ride and Bunny held on to the sleigh like he was gonna die...which cant happen because we r immortal so...well,we get to Arrendale and all i see is sun and people enjoying the outdoors

Where Queen Elsa be?Was her power fullness heat or something?Idk...i guess we have to find out..

________i will post as much as i can!!!they will be about this short,..maybe shorter maybe longer depending on my mood...mad?tiny,happy?a bunch!hungry?not too much!sad?whi knows?!___________