Jack is gonna help...

"I'll go after her!I can help her control.."*Jack follows Elsa*

*Meanwhile while Jack still cant find Elsa*

Let it go!Let it go!The cold never bothered me anyway!my power flurries through the air into the ground!

*builds ice castle*transformation

*Finally jack finds her just cuz of the castle*

"Elsa!"

*runs into castle*

"Wow..Elsa is way more powerful than any of us.."

"Nice to hear it Jack..."

"Erm,i mean nice castle"

"Well..ok..stay away Jack..leave..leave me here...where i can be. Free and wont hurt anyone...I'm actually happy now.."

"Nope!Im taking you back!"

"Wait,what?You are supposed to leave me here!Who do you think you are?My father??!?!?"*runs to hidden part of castle*

Jacks POV

Gosh this girl is stubborn,,,,but she did look great in that dress and braid though..Wait,what?Im getting back to Elsa

*breaks icecastle*

Elsa-"Hey!I wanna see you make this in like two minutes!Just get out of here!"

"Elsa,ima help you control your powers!"

"You can?!"

"Umm,ya,remember i have powers..ice?I even made you a snowflake...Do you pay attention to people?!"

"Not really...but I'll go with you if you help me!"

*walk to workshop*

*everyone stares as Elsa walks in...Mostly at how AWESOME AND GEORGEOUS she looks!*

Anna-"Really Frost?!I cant even get her to open a door in what?13 years?And you come in an hour later with her!!"

Elsa-"Woah,Anna..that's because I didn't want to hurt you..but i guess i cant hurt him cuz hes the same..but I will a NEVER shut you out again!"

I just stand there staring at Elsa like an idiot..Whats wrong with me...maybe i really do like her...