Jacks POV

I looked through her window and i was surprised to see...Elsa had frozen most of her room...She was muttering something I could barely hear..I leaned in closer to hear"Oh Jack,why did you have to leave me...I could have been happy..I wouldn't have hurt Anna,.."Elsa muttered..What did she mean why did I have to leave her?I never met her in my entire life...Im going to go ask North..

"North!I need to ask you a question!"I asked."what is it im busy?"he asked "Did I ever know Elsa?"

"I guess its time you found out..Ok,so you met Wlsa when she was a little girl.You played with her every night!After months of playing with her,Manny told you you couldn't play with her anymore..You started falling in love with her no matter how young she was....Manny made you leave her..He erased all your memories...but after you left,she had trouble controlling her powers without you..she became scared...one night,she was playing with Anna...she accidentally struck her in the head with her powers..She locked herself in her room when Anna was better and cured by the trolls..they took Anna's memories of elsas powers away..."

"Oh...but,why would manny make me leave her?""you were getting too attached to her..and she was a mortal..you would have created a bond between mortals and immortals...but now that she has come to be a guardian,you have grown feelings for her again.."he explained.

"That explains what she was muttering""What do you mean?""I was looking through her window and she was muttering 'oh,jack,why did you have to leave me...i could have been happy...i wouldn't have hurt anna'""You were looking through her window?""Only to see if she was ok..I kissed her and that's why she came in crying....""oh...well goodnight Jack..we have big day tomorrow"