⛄️Elsa's POV❄️

I woke up and was in my bed...what happened last night?Oh yea..Jack apologized...he's just a friend....a great friend...ok,just a teeny tiny crush...well,time to go and greet the others...

"Goodmorning everyone!"I said

"Elsa!!Give me a hug!!"Anna screamed

"O-"but before I could finish saying my sentence,she embraced me into a bone crushing hug"

"Anna,I can barely breathe"

"Sorry,it's just now that you aren't shutting me out,I want you hug you everyday..."

"It's ok...I want to hug you everyday too!"

I walked into North's office to say hi..he was making a little mi i roller coster out of ice...he hadn't noticed I walked in yet so I fixed his little roller coaster the yetis broke...

"Thankyou Elsa...the yetis can be so clumsy.."he sighed

"No problem North..I just wanted to say hi..and give you a chocolate chip cookie!"

"Thankyou...*eats cookie*Delicious...now after you eat,go with Jack to help control your powers again.."

"Ok.."

I walk into the workshop and tickle an elf..they are so adorable...but not as much as Olaf...haha

*we all eat*

"Uh,Jack can we go practice again?In my ice castle?"I ask nervously...is it because I like him?no..just nervous because of last time...yea...

"Of course!"he replies excitedly,"I mean,sure..."

I giggle which makes him blush..then I blush...and everyone is looking at us...I look at the floor quickly and walk out with Jack.We walk to my castle,well in his case,fly and when we come to the stairs,he asks,"So,you ran up these?In your ICE HEELS?"

"Oh yea...adrenaline rush I guess...like if i tried right now,I would probably slip..haha.."

"If you slipped I would catch you...in like a friend way I mean!"

He's so cute..wait,what am I thinking?I'm an independent person...I don't need a man..no matter how cute he is,and how his eyes make me want to melt...wait NO..

"Ok let's go to my ice castle"