North's POV

I know Queen Elsas secret..snow!much more powerful than jack,but she cant control them..fear makes it worse,but she has a lot of it...*chuckles*

___when i add no quotations!they r thinking??the little stars r what they r doing_____

Jack-"whats so funny?

"Nothing nothing"

___no character name is the character POV______no quotes will mostly be here...just means talking____

"Welcome to Arrendale!"

Bunny-"At least its not snowing here..i wonder who believes in us or not..obviously lots a little ones..looke at all the children pointing at us..."

"Let's go guys!"

As we go to the castle,we see Anna,Elsas sister..Elsa tries to hide her powers from her..but also the kingdom..she is afraid they will call her a monster,a witch,and throw her out of the kingdom,but mostly of hurting her sister...

*jack interrupts*-"so,North,there are many rooms here..How will we find the queen?"

Tooth-This is Elsa!*thinks*i know who this is!!I wonder if she still cant control her powers....poor thing....well she is powerful....

Bunny-what about the door with blue markings?its the only door like that around here!Ought to be hers you know?A one of a kind door for a queen of course..

Tooth-yup,that's her door!Not that i know!Just agreeing with Bunny here!But let's go inside now!

"I will be the first to go inside!I will bring her out and take her to the workshop with us all...wait here

~~~in Elsas room~~~

"Hello Elsa"

Elsa-"Who are you?

"Im Santa,but call me North!"

Elsa-"Stay away,I dont want to hurt you!"

"You cant hurt me..Im a guardian....*whispers*and i know about your ice"

Elsa looked stunned and said,"So why are you here?"

"I came to take you with me to defeat someone evil!And we will invite your sister to come if you like!"

Elsa-"Ill come.But know one can know about my ice.."

"Okay!Lets go out!"