Apologizing

Jacks POV❄️

I need to tell Els im sorry,but she won't listen to me...ill do it when she' salons..which is almost never because she is always with either Tooth,Anna ,or Hans...Ill just tell her when she's around Tooth...She is with Tooth right now so I'll go apologize to her..

"Uh,hey Elsa.."

"I'll leave you two alone to talk..haha"

"What do you want Jack?"

"I wanted to apologize..I know I haven't been the nicest person since Hans got here...I'm just jealous that you' ep been sending so much time with him..I guess...haha....Im sorry,I didn't push Hans intentionally..."

"I forgive you Jack!And don't be jealous!You're my Gaurdian remember?From when I was a little girl."

"Forever Snowflake...Ill always be your Gaurdian.."

"Snowflake?"

"Yeah.im going to call you that from now long!"

"Ok"

Then she hugged me and started crying lightly.I hugged her back.it felt good to hug her again....

Elsa's POV❄️⛄️

I hugged him and hugged me back,I felt safe with Jack....

"Sorry..Well,I have to go,Im going to meet Hans...."

"Ok,see you"

I met Hans in his room and we started a conversation about us how we are and that kind of stuff..

"Do you ever have nightmares?"Hans asked

"Sometimes,but mostly I don't..sometimes I wake up screaming for nothing..and I don't know why..Maybe he did something to me with those nightmares he gave me...Maybe I'm slowly turning crazy..."

"Well,he gives nightmares to make us fear him....but as long as I'm not in his lair,I try to be brave...like you."

"Oh Hans..I'm not brave..I'm barely holding on..."

"Then we can be brave together...*makes a caring smile*"

"Thankyou Hans.....I will try..."

Then we hugged and I felt safe with him....