Jacks POV

"Ok North..goodnight.."I murmured...Im going to go talk to Elsa first....I need to say im sorry for leaving her...If I would have known earlier I would have told her earlier...

"Jack,why are you walking towards Elsa's door?She's frozen pretty much everything..."Anna said."That's why I need to apologize....for breaking a promise...""promise?"Anna asked.I walked past her and knocked on Elsa's door..

"C-Come in..."She said..I walked in and noticed Anna was right..she froze everything...."Elsa im sorry..."

"Sorry?For what?"

"For breaking my promise of staying with you to help you with your powers when you were small......im sorry..so sorry...Can you forgive me?"

"Um....yes...."

Elsa got up..and did what I least expected..she hugged me...and she started crying into my shoulder....

"It's ok Elsa...I'm not going to break my promise this time....I won't leave you again..."

"Thankyou"she whispered...

She kept crying until she fell asleep..I carried her and flew her to her bed...I lay her down and walked out the room...my sweater was wet with tears but I didn't care...Elsa forgave me....and I won't break my promise this time......

I walk into the workshop and everyone is staring at me except North..

Sandy made a signal with his sand translating to"Why is your sweater wet?"

"Oh..Elsa was crying...because I apologized..."

Tooth said excitedly"You apologized?YAY!!!She's happy now!!!"

"How did you know I left her?"I asked in disbelief.

"Im the Gaurdian of Memories...hers were really sad after you left..striking Anna...parents dying...her becoming queen while having to hide her powers..luckily she did!(Authors note!So Elsa became queen without putting an eternal winter...Changing up the story!!!Ok this is ending!!!NO AUTHORS NOOOTES!!!)and she became queen!!!Now she's a Gaurdian...Gaurdian of Freedom now..."

"Thanks for making my sister happy Frost....I appreciate it...What's she doing anyway?"Anna said

"Oh she fell asleep so I put her in her bed...."

"Oh thanks!Guys I'm going to sleep..see ya tomorrow!"Anna exclaimed.

She walked away and Bunny sat up."Well....see ya guys tomorrow mate..."

Everyone walked away and I was left alone in the workshop....thankyou Manny for reuniting me with Elsa....I can see her beautiful face and see her smile that makes me want to smile.....