Anna's POV

I want to talk to Elsa but she just follows the bunny..hm..i haven't been introduced to anyone yet..I will just ask in the workshop..I see the boy with the white hair staring at Elsa as she walks..I think he likes her..ha..well,i just walk to the workshop and we finally get inside

"So who are your people?I haven't been introduced yet.."

North-"im Santa,but call me North,this is Bunny,the Easter bunny,Tooth,the tooth fairy,Sandy,helps you get good dreams and sleep.and jack..has ice powers."

Elsa just looks surprised or nervous when she hears Jack has powers..hmm..i wonder why..

"Well,nice place you got here North,but what are we doing here anyway?"

North-"well,we need to show Elsa and you Pitch..He gives children bad dreams and is fear itself...He has black dust like Sandy but Sandy's dust gives good dreams and is golden in color.This is Pitch"

North shows us a picture of a tall man with all black clothes,was pale,and had black darkness surrounding him...Pitch Black..his name makes sense now...

Then,North lets a part of the ceiling slide off and it just shows the moon..

North-"Manny!Good to see you."

Elsa gives me a weird look and i return her one...North was actually talking to the moon like it was a person!

Then,it started talking!

Manny-"Elsa,you must help them defeat Pitch..You are more powerful than all the Gaurdians..but dont reveal until you feel comfortable or until you feel like you need to."

"Elsa,what is he talking about?"

Elsa"I-I dont know!"

North showed each of us a room and Elsa went straight straight into hers..She called it a night and didn't even hesitate to go in..

"North,how is Elsa more powerful than all of you?"

North-"i dont know,but what Manny says is always correct..We shouldn't ignore what he says."

I walk to Bunny just to have someone to talk to..

"Hi"

Bunny-"hello"

"What you doing?"

"Painting an Easter egg..never too early to start preparing.."

"Its pretty"

I get up and walk to my room.