Elsa's POV

Before I could see anything else,Anna jumped in front of me taking in the black sand as it engulfed her.

"Anna?No,please..."

I cried over her and I heard Pitch laugh.

"What did you do to her?"

"I turned her evil.It was meant for you,but this is fine too."He laughed and Anna stood up,but she didn't look like the Anna I knew.She had black hair,grey eyes,and an evil grin.

"Anna,attack that woman." pitch commanded pointing to me

"Okay master."

Anna took a step closer to me but she fell to the floor and started moaning.I ran to her side and before I knew it,she was standing up back to normal!

"Elsa!Are you ok?"She asked

"I should be the one asking!You took black sand for me!I could have become evil,but you saved me!Why?"

"Because I love you!"

We hugged and I could tell Pitch was getting weaker.I wasn't afraid of him anymore.I wasn't afraid at all.Me and Jack started throwing ice blasts at him and he could barely block them off.

"Some people in this town still have fear in me!"He exclaimed

"Not anymore."A little boy says and behind him there are other kids.

Pitch gets weaker and starts to fade away.He disappeared completely and I looked at Anna.We smiled and I hugged her."Thankyou for being so stubborn you had to come!"I say jokingly.We hugged and we headed back to the workshop.When we got there,Jack picked me up and twirled me around.Then,he kissed me and I kissed back.Anna cleared her throat signaling that we should stop.We did and we all walked into the room that let Manny be shown through a window.

"There is a new Gaurdian."North says and looks at Anna and smiles.

"Im a Gaurdian?"Anna asks in disbelief.

I looked at her and we hugged excited that we wouldn't have to worry about eachother passing.Im so happy.....

To be continued in book two!!!Yes!A book two!It will come out before Hallooween!!!I will post the first chapter so if you guys want to read it,add it to your libraries!Therell be a new villain!Message me or comment any suggestions for the book...Im open to ideas!Bye!