What about Anna?

Elsa POV

I woke up and saw everyone on thê floor.Anna's hair was super messy,Hans snoring slightly,and Jack hugging his staff..Haha.Well,I'm going to wake them up.I made it colder in the room and Anna and Hans woke up.Jack just layer there like nothing happened.Anna nudged him,then pushed him,then kicked him and that's when he woke up.

"Ow!"Jack complained

"Your fault!"Anna replied

Everyone but Jack laughed.We walked to where the other Gaurdians were and greeted then.Everyone sat down doing their own things.Bunny painting my egg,Jack twirling his staff,Anna and Hans talking,Tooth talking to Baby Tooth,Sandy sleeping,North eating cookies,and me just sitting here twirling the end of my braid.I started to think about how I was a Gaurdian,how im immortal,wait,I'm immortal!But Anna isn't a Gaurdian!She will eventually die...

"North.."I whispered

"Yes?"He asked

"I've been thinking,and I realized that Anna will die,but I'm immortal.It makes me sad to think about it."

"Well,then maybe she will become Gaurdian over time..."

"Oh..ok"Anna looked at me with a warm smile.I looked at her and gave her a fake smile.How would I ever live without my sister?Will she ever become a Gaurdian?Why wasn't she chosen to be a Gaurdian?What about Anna?

Mkay,if you like mericcup,read my other book....its a work in progress.I try really hard to make my book kinda in my own way popular...i really do.....please read it,add it to your reading list,vote,or leave a nice comment...whichever u like.... ~Cely