Idk what to call it...

Elsas POV

We walked into the workshop hand in hand.Me smiling like a goof and Jack wearing a smile of triumph.We walked into the workshop and Anna was jumping up amd down telling Tooth about us.Shen Tooth saw us she smiled and cheered.Anna yelled,"Jelsa!!"I blushed and Tooth giggled."Finally.."Anna sighed,"man,how long does it take for someone to realize they are in love with someone?!???""Im not in love...too early for love.."I smiled and walked to my room....Even though I practically am in love with Jack Frost,Ill keep that to myself for now....

I was just laying on my bed when Jack walked in and say down."Hey Snowflake.."He said."Hi Snowball.."We just sat there for a little when Anna and Hans walked in."Hey!"Anna exclaimed excitedly,"Let's have a sleepover!We can eat cookies,pull pranks,have fun!!"Hans nodded and I smiled.I nodded and Jack smiled.Looks like there's going to be a sleepover,in my room.

"What should we do first?"I asked"Lets pull a prank on Easter Kangaroo!"Jack whispered excitedly."Like?"Anna asked."Hmm...let's leave him an egg,leave a note asking if he can paint one for Elsa,then,it explodes!"Jack said.Everyone agreed and started to work.I wrote the note,Anna and Hans found an egg,and Jack set up the egg.We looked for a place Bunny would be and set it up next to the fireplace.Next thing we know,Bunny is reading the note and going to work...He starts drawing snowflakes and other designs,then BAM!It explodes in his face.

"Sorry,but can you paint me an egg?A real one this time?"I ask.The first one was so beautiful I regret us blowing it up!"Anything for you!"He said and went to work once again.We all went into the room and ate cookies.Soon,everyone was falling asleep....