Jacks POV

When I saw Elsa,my heartbeat started racing.She was so beautiful,but something was wrong..I mean,she didn't like talking to us..or really anyone..not even her sister.I wonder what she was trying to hide though.I think i liked her....how she would look far away in the distance

Wait,what am i saying.Shes only here to help..Nothing else..And she wouldn't like me..She doesn't pay attention to anyone at all..maybe a nod,a half smile,but never talked or joined the conversation.

*knocks on Anna's door*"hey Anna.I have a question about your sister Elsa."

"Okay,what is it?"

"Why does she do that,like shut everyone out,never talks or really hangs out..always sitting down,in her room,staying quiet..And i hear her constantly whispering,'conceal dont feel,put on a show,one wrong move and everyone will know'What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well,we used to be best buddies when we were little,but now we're not.And i dont know why..I mean,one day she just shut me out...And i never knew why..and i still dont know why..When she came to my door,i thought we could come close again,but it's just the same..I wish she would tell me why..."

"Oh..Well,I was just seeing if you knew...I mean,she never talks or nothing...I was just asking..bye"

Well no one knows about Elsa...but I bet North knows...I think he is just saying he doesn't know,but I dont know..maybe I should just ignore it..

~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

"Hey Elsa!"

"Umm,er,hi.."

"I like your hair."

"Thankyou..."*turns around and walks away*

*Anna walks to Jack*"Trying to talk to her?If i didn't know any better,I'd think that you like her!"

"Uuuuummmm,no.....o-okay,fine..yes i do.."

"Good luck with that..At least you got her to say something,,,I've been trying for years..and even when my parents died,she didn't even come out of her room."*sigh*

"Wow...well,sorry"

Wow...I seriously need to know why she's so like that now!"

"North!I need to ta-"

North-"not now..We need to defeat Pitch now!"