Elsa's pov

I wake up in a bed....Was I still in Pitches lair??OH NO,I WAS!!

"Aaaaahhhh!!!"

"Elsa!"It was jack...im in the workshop..

"Oh..I'm here...Hans!Wheres Hans?!?!?YOU BROUGHT HIM LIKE I TOLD YOU RIGHT?!??"

"Of course Elsa..He's tied up...He told us how he captured you with Pitch so I-"

"I need to see him!!!TAKE ME TO HIM NOW!!"

"Ok ok..let's go then.."

Jack took me too a room that was all white with small blue snowflake designs on the wall..Then,I saw Hans tied up on the floor...

"Hans!"

"Queen Elsa?"

"Hams,we are free from Pitch!!They saved us!!"I untied him and we hugged..He was actually a nice guy...

"You ok?I remember what Pitch did...Making you beat yourself...I couldn't sleep through it..hearing you kicking and hitting your head against the wall while you were asleep..."

"Im fine"I gave him a reassuring smile and took him to everyone...Jack just looked at me,...weirdly....I don't know why....

"Guys,this is Hans!"

"GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE-"Anna yelled

"Anna!its ok..he was under Pitches spell!Hes actually a kind sweet gentleman..."

"Oh..sorry Hans...soo,Elsie,"she gave me a devilish grin,"You like Hans?"

"Anna!No,he's just a friend!!He helped me through the night calming,well trying to calm me down!"

"Oh,haha,sorry.."

Jack's POV

I looked at Hand the whole time Elsa and him were talking...Maybe I was jealous that she liked him so much....

I was relieved to hear he was just a friend...she was happily talking to him....I think Pitch did something to Elsa....sometimes she woke up screaming but then she would tell me she wasn't dreaming....Maybe,he made something snap?Every night the screaming was more frequent...and it's all my fault....

"Hey Elsa,its all my fault this is happening..like,Pitch.."

"Jack"Hams said"It isn't your fault,Pitch is an evil-"

But before he could finish,I pushed him...I dont know why...

"Jack?"elsa said,"Why would you do that?!"

"Elsa,look-"

"NO!LEAVE ME AND HANS ALONE!"Lets go talk outside Hans..sorry if its cold...my fault..."

"*chuckles*Thats fine..as long as I can talk to you..."

Then they walked away...the cold wasnt her fault..it was mine..I made it snow outside the workshop....Hans just made me so mad....

(Haha Jack is jealous of Hans and elsas FRIENDSHIP!!Hahahaha)