Getting Elsa

Jacks POV

We get to Pitch's lair and its pitch black(pun!😹😹)we couldn't see a thing......We all find a way to get in....

(I was too lazy to write how they get Elsa.....im a lazy girl...You really wanna know how?Read my other book....I'm currently working on it.....)

We get to the workshop and Elsa is in terrible shape....Covered in dirt and dust,very scared,and crying hysterically....

"Elsa..its going to be ok..."

"No,no,no...he threatened Anna.....ANNA!!!"

Anna walks in....

"ELSA!!Oh my....Are you ok Elsa?It's ok...im ok.....you are here...with me now...let's go to your room....."

"Uh huh,,,,ok Anna"

I was worried about Elsa...What did Pitch do to her in there?What happened before we rescued her?If only I was quicker......Its my fault..I wasn't paying attention....If I was paying attention,she wouldn't have been kidnapped....Its all my fault....

I was just sitting on a chair twiddling with my staff when I heard a scream..

"Aaaahhhh!!!!"

It was Elsa!!!(so bored im writing whatever....I NEED IDEAS LEAVE ME COMMENTS OT MESSAGE ME!!!PLEASE AND ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!ok probably not but....you know what I mean)

I quickly got up and went to her room....

"Elsa!!!"

"Anna!Don't take her away!!!PLEASE!!"

"Elsa,it's ok..its just me...Jack...."I said in a whisper

I walked towards her and sat on her bed...I gave her a hug....Then she fell asleep.......This is all my fault