IM TRYING MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND YOU // HARRY STYLES//

You're sitting on the bed while Harry's standing in front of you, touching his temples. You've been having this row since earlier because he was spotted again with Kendall and paps send you some pictures of them.
"Why don't you get it? They're just trying to ruin us!"
"You are trying to ruin us!" You said as you point a finger at him. You're all done with this. Every bloody week, Hendall issues keep on bugging you and paps keeps on taking photo of you whether you're just buying something on a convenience store. Niall confirmed last week that Harry and Kendall is indeed dating and having this fling relationship.
"I'm having my ass kick for you every day! Like when paps try to get in the way for pictures and they almost hit me or stumble at me. If not for the other lads or my friends, I will get bruises every day. And where are you, eh? Where the fuck are you!? You're with Kendall and I don't have the slightest idea what're you doing at each other!!" You shouted, tears racing down your cheeks. There, you said it. All your pain, all your complaints, every bloody thing that you hate in this relationship finally came out of your lips.
"You're being ridiculous here," Harry said as he walks back and forth the room, stroking his hair
"I am not. I'm being courageous here, standing up for my feelings. You know how hard this is for me, leaving my normal life just to be with you," you said, looking at him with moist eyes. And it's true. You left school, home and old friends for him. You left the simple life because all you thought was Harry.
"And all I did was to think of you every bloody second of my life. I'd think 'this is for Harry' as I prepare the breakfast every morning only for you to shower and grab your clothes then left for work. 'This is for Harry' as I set up a very nice date in the rooftop only for you to call that you can't make it because you're in the PUB with friends. 'This is for Harry' as I organize a secret getaway for us only for you to call and say that you'll be away for a week. Why Harold? Why do I have to..." you can't continue anymore and put your palm into your face. No, this isn't right. You've done your part and Harry's being a dick. He can't even see this. This is so wrong. You shook your head and cry yourself so hard. You felt your palm wet as your tears flooded your eyes. When you heard a tiny thud sound in front of you and look as Harry knelt in front of you, giving you the softest, saddest expression. "Baby, I'm sorry. This is not what I want to. We can start again?" he offered you a hand but you just stare at it. You're tired. How many times have you come up to this decision that you'll agree to start again. You're heart cannot take this anymore. This is way more painful and every fight is way more painful. You're heart's getting numb and everything's a blur. You're relationship is now a blur. You stopped crying for a while and just give him a blank stare.
You shook your head and you can see his eyes turn watery. You can see his shoulders shake as he lowered his stare. And then those shakes turned into sobs. And you looked away because you cannot bear to see him this way.
"No Y/N, you cannot do this," he spoke, shaky. You stood up and lean on the wall; your eyes begin to moist again.
"Before, you're always there to take my hand and take me somewhere. You give me jackets every time we hang out on the roof. You protect me from paps that you almost risk your own name by starting a fight with a pap. People knew you as being the very nice and kind main man of the band but you started a fight with the paps because of me, and there I saw how much I meant to you. But as the days pass by, I understand that you have to be away for the tour but what I don't understand is the distance between us even you're just around the corner. Since you came home from LA, I hadn't seen those glimmering emerald eyes take a look again at me. All I see is the dull, dark green eyes stare at me with emptiness. And those calls for like, each second, turned to hours, to days and to weeks. And I'm left with the blankets, sweatshirts, paps and our empty room. And that's when I decided to live out of your pad," You said, staring afar. Harry sat in the chair, still sobbing.
image
"I'm sorry, this is going nowhere Harold," you said as you approached him. And he looked at you, and then gets something on his pocket.
"Here're my phones, you can have it. You can delete all the contacts there as much as you want. Just... just don't leave me," he offers you his phones but you shook your head and turn away.
"Fuck this life!" he threw his phones on the floor and you look at it as it breaks into pieces. Just like your heart now, breaking into pieces.
You stare at him and you can see how devastated he is. And you cannot bear this. You have to ask him to leave before you hug him back.
"Y/N, I love you. For fucking real, I love you. I'll always choose to be with you. I may be a child at times, you now, like playing all day but in the end, I'll always head home and home is where you are," he said in breaks of tears. You're hearing his sob, like a child.
"Harry, you have to leave," you said bluntly but the pain makes it way to your tears.
"No!"
"You have to,"
"But-"
"Leave! I don't love you anymore!" You said even before you stopped it. You have to lie. You have to push him away because you know it's the best for both of you, though it tears you apart. And you watched as Harry left the door, carrying his broken heart to pieces.

_____________________
(A/N)

Hey guys hoped you liked this??? Haha or not idk but this book will be filled with sad imagines and I may add a nice one here and there but yea hope you enjoy this book and keep on reading.
(The photo of harry is also so sad :( )

Love yous x