Back part 3// Scott Mccall

Third Person POV

(Y/N) woke up the next morning, Isaac nowhere to be found. She had scared him off, she knew that much. All the talk about her trying to end her life, maybe it was time she actually succeeded at it. She got up from the bed, looking for her shoes, she was hysterical and she was having a hard time composing herself. When she didn't find her shoes, she decided to leave without them, she needed to get out of there and she needed to do it now. When she swung the door open Isaac appeared, key in his left hand and coffee in his right. "Hey, what happen?" His face scrunched up, he was concerned, hell he couldn't even get her out of his mind. He led her back inside where she crashed into his chest and cried once more. "Hey, it's okay." He sighed rubbing his hand up and down her back. "Talk to me please." His voice was soft, scared that he might say the wrong thing.

"It's nothing." She sniffed and he sighed but decided not to push her into telling him. Isaac had done more than just go get coffee, he had confronted Scott, who had been feeling like a total ass. He was, especially when his own son, Mateo, told him all he did was run people away, and even though Mateo didn't mean it, Scott couldn't help but to think about Allison, which only made him feel like more shit. Scott had tried to call (y/n) from Stiles' phone but the only voice he heard was the operator, she had turned off her phone, she didn't want to talk to anyone, especially not Scott.

"We got a lead on the hunters." Isaac tried to change the subject. "That Liam kid gathered them up, turns out everyone is trying to kill us, doesn't matter if they're hunters or not, they just want us all dead." Is it even a bad thing? (Y/N) asked herself. Everything would be better, if there were no supernatural beings, hell the past couple of years in San Diego where the best for her, she had nothing to worry about. Sure, she still wasn't happy but it wasn't Beacon Hills, it wasn't as bad. Isaac's phone rang catching them both off guard. Scott's name flashing on the screen. He sighed and answered it. "Yeah?" Isaac spoke into the phone before sitting on the bed.

"Pack meeting in ten, bring her." Scott spoke and she heard, Isaac should have put the phone on speaker. The line went dead and he looked at her. She shook her head immediately, she wasn't going to go back and see him, she'd rather die.

"Please, I'll be there." Isaac gave her a warm smile, he'd like to think that she had some sort of feelings for him but he knew better, hell the whole pack had known better, she was stuck on Scott, and he didn't know if it was some werewolf thing or not but he hated it. She sighed and even though she didn't want to be see Scott, she knew Isaac would drag her there regardless of what she's say.

____

"Hi!" Mateo's voice rung out as soon as Isaac and (y/n) stepped into the house. Isaac smiled at the young boy, he'd only interact with him five times before but Mateo knew who he was.

"Hey Mateo, give me a high five." Isaac lifted his hand and Mateo gladly slapped his hand. "Alright!" Isaac smiled and Scott looked at (y/n). He couldn't smell a hint of emotion on her and before he could walk to her Isaac stepped in front of him. "Don't." Isaac spoke and Scott looked at him. "She doesn't want to talk to you alright, don't force her to." Scott rolled his eyes.

"Mateo, go play in your room please." Scott smiled at his son who shook his head. "I'll get you some ice cream for dessert tonight, how does that sound?" Mateo smiled before hugging Scott at the waist and running to his room, a loud thump could be heard when he slammed his door close.

"(Y/N), so tell me, how's San Diego been?" Lydia grabbed (y/n)'s hand and dragged her to the couch. She didn't want to talk to anyone and she had made it clear to Isaac who looked at her before grabbing (y/n)'s hand.