IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT(Theo/ teen wolf)

The whole Pack was sitting around in Scott's living room, just hanging out.

Lydia and Stiles were sitting on the couch, snuggling and watching tv. Malia and Scott were on the floor, Scott's head propped up with a pillow while Malia's head lay on his stomach.

I was sitting on the other end of the couch, when Liam walked into the room with two sodas, which he previously said he was going to the kitchen to get. He handed me one, a charming smile on display. I wrap my hand around the cold can, water condensation on the outside of the drink dripping off.

"Thanks," I say while giving him a genuine grin.

"No problem. Anything for you." He smirks at his statement, before plopping down on the carpet in front of me, his body situated between my feet and his back leaning against the couch.

I smile slightly, getting a whiff of his amazing smelling hair. "Dunbar, did you start using a different shampoo?" I ask.

He looks up at me, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip. "Yeah, just for you, Cupcake," he responds.

Around me, Liam always seemed to get a sudden boost of confidence that he didn't have with the others. He always seemed so sure of his words, his flirting radiating of a steady balance of humbleness and cockiness.

I hear a muffled growl across the room that startles me the tiniest bit. I look up to the chair pulled out from the dining room, noticing Theo staring wickedly at Liam, his eyes glowing every few seconds.

I'm confused by his behavior, not understanding the sudden tension filling the air. Obviously everyone notices it, especially Scott and Malia as they tense, probably sensing Theo's chemo signals. Lydia catches on, shaking Stiles gently to get his attention. But, they all stay silent just watching the interaction.

This action isn't proving Theo's case to anyone, as we recently allowed him to start hanging around us more often. Me being the main person who pushed for his inclusion. Maybe it was only me who saw him as a good person in the inside.

Lydia and Malia said my judgement was clouded by how Theo and I had a sort of friends with benefits relationship. Every once and a while, we would hook up, nothing too crazy, just a make out session or what not at parties and such, but I honestly did think he was a good person, whole-heartedly and I wouldn't be swayed otherwise.

Liam looks up at Theo, his left eyebrow quirking upwards, puckering his lips. He suddenly grabs my bare leg, planting a kiss on my knee. Um, what?

I'm so confused by this action, unable to form any words as Liam crawls up onto the couch, pulling me into an embrace.

"Liam," I muster to say into his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?"

He maintains his hold on me, somehow creating more contact than the previous embrace. I stiffen, knowing how everyone's eyes were on us. I try pushing away, finally understanding what was happening.

He was marking me.

I hear a growl again, but this time not muffled and definitely closer than before.

"Let go," Theo growls. I shift to see him standing behind Liam with his legs wide apart, in a stance that says not to fuck with him.

Liam eventually loosens his grip, so I slip out, pushing off of the couch. I look back, seeing the two boys' eyes flashing.

I feel hands grip around my hips, pulling me towards them. I look over my shoulder, glancing at Theo giving me a look that I can read and respond to in a moment. The look asking if I was okay, my response being the quick nod of my head.