Romeo and juilet...// Jeff Atkins (13rw)

Warning smut

What's the big deal? I was just talking to her?"

"No, you were fucking flirting with her Jeff! Not to mention the fact that just yesterday I was complaining to you about the fact that she has been a bitch to me for the past month!"

"And I told you, you were overthinking that!"

"Just yesterday I heard her talking behind my back about the fact that she wanted to steal you away and make you her boyfriend, but now that I know that you don't care, I think you should be with her" My voice slowed down and my tone dropped "You too seem perfect for each other"

"Fine! She's prettier than you anyway!" He yelled making me feel my heart crack and the sadness hit me "I don't need you y/n, trust me, it's you that needs me"

I knew that wasn't true but I didn't have the heart to argue with him anymore, I wanted to leave with some of my dignity so I gave him a nod of acknowledge and left his house without another word.

That was a couple of days ago and we hadn't spoken since, everyone was at school was surprised that the 'it' couple had broken up but I could only see the knowing smirk that played on Annabeth's lips as she watched the two of us walk into school separately for the first time in a year.

I was a mess the first week, coming to school in sweat pants and baggy tops with red eyes and no makeup, there was no reason to hide and act strong when I really wasn't. As that was exactly what Jeff was doing, I could hear his laughs echo through the halls every day and it just made it hurt more but I was proud of myself for not hiding behind an act. I knew Jeff was hurting I could see it in his eyes and his actions, he wasn't as joyful as he used to be, hanging out with Clay even more and playing baseball in excessive amounts than usual.

It has been two weeks since Jeff and I's breakup. It was official now since Jeff has Annabeth on his arm at all time apparently, I had noticed he was significantly interested in my reaction when they walked into school together but I didn't even give him the satisfaction, I just turned and walked the other way. But tonight I shouldn't be thinking about him, it is my annual dance recital and I had been practising my butt off to get my routine just right.

I had invited a few of my friends to attend but didn't speak much of it at school so I was highly surprised when I saw Jeff in the crowd, suddenly my mind began to race, asking many question like: What was he doing here? Where is Annabeth? I turned to my friends for answers but they looked just as confused as me.

Suddenly I gasped and ran to the man who just walked through the door "Sean!" I exclaimed excitedly hugging him, laughing as he spun me around.

"Hey Juliet, you surprised I came? I promised I would" Sean chuckled before putting me down allowing me to fully admire him, he had really grown up, his once light brown hair was now a dirty blonde, cut short and cutely but messily styled, "You checking me out?" I instantly stopped admiring him and blushed, Sean chuckled and brush a stray strand of hair from my face, "Hey, I don't judge you, I was having a good look myself"

I was about to reply but an announcement sounded calling all dancers back stage.

"Make me proud Juliet" he whispered before leaning in and kissing my forehead.

I smiled and turned, freezing when I saw a furious Jeff, I gulped and scampered off to where I needed to be.

The recital went perfectly but the thought of Jeff still clouded the back of my mind. I walked out with my hair down, dressed in comfortable clothes and smiled seeing Sean was waiting for me with surprisingly a bouquet of my favourite flowers.

"So you pull that out of your hat or steal that from someone else's boyfriend?" I teased as Sean gave them too me.

"Well strangely enough actually some guy gave them to me and said 'you seem like you'll treat her better'" he laughed, answering confused but I knew exactly who it was.

I sighed "I'm sorry Sean I know we had plans to go to dinner but I need to talk to him" he smiled at me and nodded.

"Of course, go get your Romeo" I kissed his cheek and sped out the door just to see Jeff sat sadly in his car.

I sighed in relief and slowly walked up to his car, opening the passenger door and slipping inside, Jeff looked shocked.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with you 'Romeo'?" He asked angrily crossing his arms over his chest.

I reached out to him placing a hand on his arm giving him a small smile "I am with my Romeo"

"What are you talking about? I heard that guy inside calling you his 'Juliet'" he questioned slowly dropping his defensive hold.

"You don't even remember him do you? That was Sean, Jeff! My best friend from primary school"

"B-but he had brown hair"

"Yes indeed but everyone changes Jeffery" I froze realising I had just called him that special nickname, I sighed "sorry I just got excited, I shouldn't be calling you that anymore"

"Why not?"

"Because you're with Annabeth"

"She doesn't mean anything to me y/n, I love you a lot, okay? I'm sorry for being such an asshole and hurting you. You were right she is a bitch, all she ever did was talk bad about you and show me off to everyone like I saw her prize" Jeff explained placing a comforting hand on my thigh "y/n I was wrong, you don't need me to be the strong woman you are, the truth is I need to you so much and I'm not ready to let you go without a fight this time"

I chuckled with happy tears streaming down my face, Jeff smiled and wiped them away kissing me tenderly.

"Now let's go grab some of your favourite food and drive up to the lookout place?"

"I would love that."

Jeff and I were now laid back in the back of his car, making out intensely, Jeff's hands travelled underneath my shirt and pulled it off, rubbing my breasts over my lacy bra.

"Were you planning something?"

"No, it's my lucky set, remember?"

"Of course, I remember" He replied reaching behind me and unclipping it, taking my breasts into his mouth, leaving his marks everywhere "You wore it on our one-month anniversary and we finally went all the way. You trusted me enough to take your virginity that day, and that's when I knew you were the one"

"I love you Jeff Atkins"

"And I love you (y/n) (y/l/n)" He whispered before capturing my lips in his and stripping us both, he softly laid me down and kissed my forehead "Ready?"

"Always"

He smiled and thrusted himself into me, I moaned as filled me up, he moved harder, my body reacting by digging my nails and screaming out his name. Jeff took his time making love to me until he started to slow down and whispered into my ear, "Are you close beautiful?"

I whimpered and nodded, he rested his forehead against mine, "Together"

An intense feeling rushed through my body, my back arching as curses and Jeff's name slipped from my lips, although with Jeff's growls and moans. Our orgasm passed and the only sounds were the heavy breathing and the low sound of the radio, Jeff gently kissed my lips and held me in his arms as we admired the city lights and after effects of our sexual adventures.