Back part 6// Scott Mccall

Third Person POV

Drifting in and out of conscious (y/n) didn't know how long it had been. Mateo had stopped crying, only to pace back and forth the small room, the mountain ash following his small feet everywhere he went. He looked at (y/n), chained to the wall unconscious. He wanted to wake her up, he wanted to help her but he wasn't strong, he wasn't tall and he didn't know anything about chains. A loud growl caught Mateo's attention causing him to back up onto the wall next to (y/n) who lifted her head very weakly. The door busted open to reveal Scott, fully shifted but his eyes didn't land on Mateo. He growled when he saw her, he was fuming, and it may have been the fact that she was the reason his son was motherless or it may have been the spell Rebecca had put him under but all he wanted was to rip her throat out and that's exactly what he was going to do. (Y/N) looked at Scott, her eyes spilling tears, she knew what was going to happen, hell she had anticipated it the day she came back. She closed her eyes and let her head hang in defeat, she was prepared for the outcome of this, she just wished Mateo wasn't there to see his father commit something inhumane. A small drift blew the mountain ash away from the door granting Scott access to the room, almost instantly his foot slowly stepped into the room, a low growl escaped his fangs as his eyes focused on one thing and one thing only, (y/n). "Daddy?" Mateo's small whimpers had been pushed back from everyone's concentration. "Daddy!" Mateo screamed earning a look from the chained-up girl who wished she would have never came back. Scott grabbed (y/n) by the neck causing her to gasp for a tiny second before all air had completely cut off. 

"You know, you're wasting your time here." Rebecca spoke looking down at her nails, Isaac had been behind her and she didn't need werewolf hearing to see him. "Scott's already got this handled, why don't you go back to that little hole of yours." She smiled when Isaac let out a growl, she knew exactly how to get under his skin and she was prepared to continue her little game. "You think she cares for you? She's never cared for you, no matter how many times you save her, how many times you told her everything was going to be okay, you'll always come last, you know why?" She turned around to look into his yellow eyes, he was ready to pounce but something stopped him, she stopped him. "She'll always love Scott, no matter what he does, he's always her first priority and it's going to be fun to watch him be the one to slaughter her." She smiled wickedly before putting tossing Isaac against the wall. A loud whimpering cry came from the room causing her to smile before picking Isaac up. "Why don't we go in there and observe, I'm sure she'd love for her death to be watched, after all that's what she loves, attention." Isaac was pushed into the room. He saw Scott, hand on (y/n)'s throat as he repeatedly pounded her head on the wall. 

"Scott! Stop!" Isaac tried only causing a laugh from the witch before she threw him on the floor. "Scott!" Isaac roared only causing him to continue. Mateo ran towards Isaac, wrapping his small arms around Isaac as he sobbed into his shoulder. (Y/N) was unconscious and Isaac didn't know if she was still alive at this point. "Scott!" Isaac roared causing a bigger laugh to erupt from Rebecca's mouth. There was nothing Isaac could do and soon he found himself crying himself. A loud sound of glass shattering caused Isaac to look at Rebecca who looked back at who had thrown a bottle to her. 

"Ego voco, impetu delere, vos caelum et infernum." Deaton spoke as fast as he could and almost immediately Rebecca's body started to disintegrate as she screamed out. Deaton looked at Isaac who then looked at Scott who had stopped beating (y/n)'s head onto the wall before dropping his head to the floor. Scott shook his head, rubbing his eyes before looking up and noticing the limp girl chained to the wall, he looked around noticing his son in Isaac's arms before noticing Deaton walking towards him. "Why don't you get out of here, I'll take care of this." He spoke in caution, not knowing if the spell had died with the witch or not. Scott looked at (y/n), blood dripping from her head.