IT'S NOT HER PART 3// HARRY STYLES

"Out!"

It's the first thing Y/n wakes up to, Savannah's outraged voice echoing along the walls of Y/n's bedroom.

Y/n groans, squinting her eyes open at the sudden movement of her bed shaking wildly.

Savannah's pulling the stranger out of Y/n's bed, her merciless hands continuously pushing him out the bedroom door. He's half awake, his slumberous daze making him scramble as he attempts to throw his clothes back on.

"Fuckin' Jesus" the unknown man grumbles, his eyes still half closed from the immense amount of alcohol he consumed the previous night.

Savannah remains relentless, despite his attempt to get fully dressed. He even falls at one point, when he hops on one foot to get his leg through his jeans, but she doesn't stop for a second.

"You, get out of here!" she demands, her hand giving him one last shove out the door before she slams it shut.

Y/n groans again, her sensitivity to anything other than complete darkness and silence making her throw the duvets over her head and bury her face in her pillow. She's well aware that she has to embrace the very few seconds she has of total peace and quiet before Savannah begins to lecture her for the irresponsibility she just walked into.

She's only able to reunite with darkness for a split second before Savannah pulls the covers completely off of her, bringing her back into the horrifying sunlight.

Y/n falls off the bed, letting out a groan as her still slightly intoxicated body makes contact with the wooden floor. Her hungover state is making it nearly impossible to figure out the chaos unraveling in the room; all she can really understand is the pounding in her head and the burning in her eyes every time she exposes them from their lids.

She rolls over onto her back, huffing as her fingers dig into her eyelids. She coughs, her abrupt movements making her stomach flip with every turn she makes. She's given no time to recover before Savannah rips her arms away from her face, gripping onto her wrists as she pulls Y/n off of the floor.

"What the fuck is going on here, Y/n?!" Savannah yells, eyes glaring at Y/n's very, very hungover stance.

Y/n nearly trips over her own two feet as she attempts to balance herself after Savannah harshly pulled her up from her collapsed figure. If she had the capability to answer back, she would have, but she's still fucked up from last night and can barely stomach the sunlight seeping in from the curtains.

"Is this what you've been up to?!" Savannah spits, angry laughter tying into her words, "Is this the kind of shit you've been doing while cutting everyone off?! Sleeping with random guys?!"

The last thing Savannah expected to see was Y/n in bed with a half-naked man and empty bottles of alcohol scattered across her bedroom floor. It was extremely rare for Y/n to carelessly consume alcohol and have consistent one night stands. Savannah's witnessed her go through these phases only a handful of times throughout their friendship, all of which stemmed from Y/n's toxic intolerance of being alone.

She should have seen this coming, though. After finding out she's been in a relationship with someone Y/n was in love with, the first thing she should have done was check up on her. But there was so much fear holding her back, so much guilt preventing her from confronting her about it.

She wouldn't know exactly what to say, or how to say it, without making it sound like she was the shittiest friend in the world. She had a feeling Y/n had feelings for Harry, considering she had mentioned him a plethora of times once she met him.

And Savannah still took it upon herself to date Harry, for her own selfish reasons. She never thought that it was the potential reason Y/n was so distant. That thought was the last one in the back of her head, completely throwing her off guard when she found out.