YOU ARE SCARING ME //PETER PARKER/SPIPERMAN (TOM HOLLAND)

You sit on Peter's couch, hearing him scream at you and trying not to cry.
''You could have gotten hurt!'' Peter screams. ''Do you even realize that? Do you even care?''
''I know, Peter'' you whisper. ''I just wanted to help you.''
It had all started when you decided to help Spiderman. You had been on a date with Peter at the park when suddenly a man started firing a gun. Peter had quickly changed and run up to the man, and even if you knew you should have just hidden, you couldn't help but run behind Peter, afraid he would get hurt. The man had almost shot you before Spiderman caught him, and after the shock had left your body, Peter instantly got mad and started to shout.
''Well, you can't help me! You don't even know how to throw a punch, for God's shake!'' he screams. You flinch and look away, tears welling up in your eyes. ''Look at me when I talk to you!'' he shouts, grabbing your shoulders and turning you around so you have to face him. ''I don't want you helping me! I don't want to have to worry about you! Are you really that stupid that you can't understand ''stay here''?! Shit, [Y/N]!'' he screams, taking the first thing he saw -the TV remote- and throwing it across the room.
You are crying by now -sobbing, even. You try to wrap yourself in your arms, covering your face with your hair.
''I'm sorry, Peter'' you whisper. ''I'm sorry. Please, stop. You are scaring me.''
He looks at you and his expression instantly changes as he sees the tears running down your cheeks and the position you are in -curled up in a ball and wrapping yourself in your arms.
''I-oh my God'' he whispers, walking slowly to you. ''I'm sorry'' he says. Just as he is about to touch your cheek, you flinch and back away, just by instinct after hearing him shout, moving a little on the sofa. He flinches back, hurt about what you have done, but even more hurt about him being the reason as to why you have done that. ''I shouldn't have screamed at you,'' he says ''you didn't deserve it. I know you just wanted to help. It's just-if anything ever happened to you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I'm so sorry-oh my God, I'm such a monster'' tears are running down his face, his hand on his face as he stands on his knees in front of you, the sound of his sobs echoing through the room. ''Uncle Ben tried to save people and died doing so, and I can't-I can't bear with the thought of the same thing happening to you.''
You wrap your arms softly around him, getting off the couch and sitting next to him on the ground. You run your hands through his hair, pressing soft kisses to his forehead.
''I will not leave you, Pete. I'm so sorry about what I did -I shouldn't have done that, and I should have just paid attention to you. I won't put myself at risk again, I promise'' you whisper, your lips pressing against his forehead as they move.
He wraps his arms around you, putting his head into the crook of your neck, his breathing against your skin. You slowly fall asleep like that, both of you curled up and not waking up until Aunt May arrives thirty minutes after and softly wraps you both with a blanket.