Clubhouse// Scott Reed(13 rw)

Scott was in the locker room changing his clothes after practise when a conversation caught his attention.
"Y/N and Sheri were kinda flirty today so we invited them to the Clubhouse" said Montgomery to some other guy.
"Hey Montgomery, mind if I go?" asked Scott.
"Yeah you should came bro" replied Montgomery.
Normally, Scott wouldn't have gone there. He didn't really like that place and the few times he'd been there, he'd end up leaving early. Besides, he had been avoiding some team members  since the tapes were released. That was exactly why he didn't want to leave you both alone with these guys, he didn't trust them anymore. He was starting to think that maybe he should get away from these "friends" who he barely recognized and start making new ones. So, he had distanced himself a bit from the boys of the team. Not Zach, he still liked Zach.
You and Sheri stepped into the Clubhouse with Montgomery guiding you. He had brought two other guys with him, one of them was Scott Reed. Clay thought he was the one leaving the polaroids, and you really hoped he was since you felt like he was the only good jock apart from Zach.
The Clubhouse was exactly like you expected it to be from what you had seen on the polaroids. The minute you stepped in, you started to feel uncomfortalbe. The only reason you where there was to find out how to sneak in with Clay and Justin to steal the box with all the polaroids.
"Take a seat ladies" said Montgomery.
Sheri sat on the couch and so did you, with Scott Reed sitting by your side. Montgomery was lighting what seemed like a cigarette but it was surely filled up with some drug. The door opened and Bryce came into the room. That made you feel even worse, you were wishing he wouldn't come.
"Starting the party without me Monty?" asked Bryce. He took the joint from Montgomery's hands and gave it to Sheri. "Wanna try it?"
"I can't, I have an exam" replied Sheri.
"Just a little, we gotta have fun, right?" insisted Bryce.
"Okay" Sheri took the joint and started to smoke. It wasn't the first time she was doing it so it wouldn't affect her that much but if you tried it...god knows what will hapenn, you had never done drugs before.
"Your turn, Y/N" said Montgomery.
"No, thanks. I've never done this".
"Well, there's always a first time" said Bryce.
"Yeah, c'mon. It's okay."
"You'll feel much better after you try it" said the guy you didn't know.
You were about to take the joint but Scott took your hand to stop you.
"She doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to" he said. You were honestly surprised that he was standing up for you. He was a good guy after all, you were right.
"What the hell Reed? Don't be such a wet blanket" said Montgomery.
Scott looked angrily at him before standing up and holding your hand to make you stend up as well.
"Wanna leave, Y/N?" he said, still looking at Montgomery and Bryce.
You nodded and told Sheri to get up. Scott started to walk out still holding your hand. When you were finally outside you took a deep breath. For a moment you had thought they'd force you to get high and then...you didn't even dare to imagine what would have happened then.
"Thank you" you said, looking at Scott. It was in that moment that he realized that he was still holding your hand and let go of it blushing.
"Why are you helping us?" asked Sheri, still not trusting the boy.
"Look, just because I play baseball with them doesn't mean I trust them" said Scott "I couldn't let them to anything to you" continued him looking at you. Now it was your time to blush. Sheri looked at the both of you suspiciously.
"Well, I do have to take a test so I better leave" said Sheri "I didn't wanna interrupt anything anyways" whispered her winking at you as she walked away.
Okay, maybe you had a little crush on Scott since freshman year and maybe Sheri had noticed it.
"So, what class do you have now?" asked Scott.
"Maths" you answered a bit confused, why would he want to know that?
"Do you want me to walk you there?" said Scott shyly, looking at the floor as his hand ran through his hair in a nervous gesture.
"I'd love that" you said smiling.
He smiled back and you both started walking, with him reaching for your hand unconciously again. You loved how your hand fitted in his.