Back Part 2// Scott Mccall

Third Person POV

As (y/n) met the new members of the pack, Scott couldn't help but observe her. Scott was in the kitchen with Stiles and Mateo. Stiles constantly asking Scott how'd it feel to see her again and Scott couldn't lie, his heartbeat rose for the first time in years. He didn't know how much he missed her and even though she wasn't the same person she was when he knew her he knew that she was in there somewhere. Truth was, she wasn't the same person, hell she didn't even know who she was anymore. Mateo bounced into the living room, excited that his dad had made him his favorite, peanut butter and jelly. (Y/N) still hadn't got used to seeing Mateo, he reminded her so much of Allison and it was a constant stab to the heart. The pack could sense her distress but decided to say anything, they had just met her and they didn't want to interfere into her life. Theo was flirtatious as ever, something Scott didn't like. "So, you're a werewolf too?" Malia whispered after she looked at Mateo and (y/n) nodded.

"Yeah, long before Scott here was. Looks like he's doing better than me though, being an alpha an all." (Y/N) spoke raising her eyebrows. She was surprised to hear Scott was now an alpha, and not just any alpha, a true alpha.

"Oh, come on, you showed me all I know." Scott spoke smiling at her. He still couldn't believe she was there, sitting in his living room. A knock on the door startled everyone and Scott walked towards the door before opening it. "Jackson, Isaac, only took you guys two days." Scott chuckled as he greeted them. (Y/N)'s ears perking up when she heard their names. Isaac had always been the best to (y/n) and he was hurt the most when she didn't say goodbye to him. She got up and that's when he saw her.

"No fucking way." He huffed before he smiled and walked towards (y/n) embracing her. Truth was Isaac had always liked (y/n), of course she would have never given him a chance with her being in love with Scott but her presence was more than enough for him. "I've missed you." Isaac whispered and (y/n) smiled.

"And I've missed you." (Y/N) was the first one to pull away. "I was very disappointed to hear that you had move to London." She poked his chest and he chuckled.

"I mean you were gone. There wasn't much for me left here." He smiled and Jackson cleared his throat causing Isaac to roll his eyes.

"Jackson Whittemore." (Y/N) crossed her arms over her chest. "I haven't seen you since," She put her finger on her chin for a sarcastic measure. "That time you tried to kill all of us with your Kanima tail." Jackson chuckled and rolled his eyes before embracing her into his arms.

"Kanima?" Liam asked and Scott shook his head.

"I'll explain later." Scott spoke before picking up Mateo.

"Wow, he's grown so much." Isaac and Jackson spoke in unison and (Y/N) looked at them. Only then had she realized that everyone but her knew about it and that made her feel left out. Scott looked at her and she shook her head when his eyes apologized for him. She knew Scott didn't want her in his life but she didn't think he's keep his entire life a secret from her.

"So, these hunters." (Y/N) switched the subject and just like that she had ignored Scott the entire night.

__________

"I should get going as well." (Y/N) spoke when the rest of the back had walked out of the house. Mateo had yawned causing everyone to call it a night. They weren't going to lie, when Scott and Allison announced their pregnancy they thought it was a disaster. They were fighting off some kind of monsters and they thought that the unborn child wasn't going to make it. They knew Scott was going to be a great father, he had already taken in Liam and was doing a great job at keeping him stable.

"Where are you staying?" Stiles was the one to speak, he knew damn well she had nowhere to stay and both him and Scott were ready to offer up their guest room.