BACK// Scott Mccall

Warnings: Death, Suicide talk

Third Person POV

Beacon Hills, (y/n) hadn't been here in over three years and she wasn't really ecstatic to be back. In fact, if it wasn't for Stiles Stilinski she wouldn't have been here. She had made her peace with being gone from beacon hills and being back made her hate herself for even agreeing to it. Three damn years, she hadn't exactly forgotten about her friends, they visited her whenever they could but she would never visit them. Scott didn't although he tried multiple times she wasn't ever ready to see him, not after they had broken up, it was hard on her. Scott was (y/n)'s first everything and it hurt her when he told her he wasn't completely over Allison. (Y/N) didn't blame Allison, hell she knew that he moved into the relationship a little too quickly but she had waited for him since freshman year and she was selfish to get with him knowing damn well she was nothing more than a rebound. The pack had known she left because of Scott but she never admitted it. Even then, they didn't need her to say it, they all knew it, so did Scott.

Scott felt like the biggest asshole. (Y/N) was the greatest girl, and if it wasn't for his feelings for Allison he would have loved to have her as his girlfriend, his real girlfriend. But Scott wasn't over Allison, not then. It had been three years since the passing of Allison. Scott didn't take it good, as everyone expected. He was devastated, especially since they had a newborn together. Scott was forced to put his feelings aside but even then, he was finding it difficult to manage. His mother helped with the baby as he found a job and soon he was living alone with his son. Scott hadn't known that (y/n) was coming back to beacon hills, hell he hadn't heard from her since she left but Stiles had filled him in on everything. She was single, still hurt by the actions of Scott, she never gave another guy a chance. That made Scott feel like shit, he had caused so much damage to her. But he was mad at her as well.

She didn't show up to Allison's funeral, her own friends funeral. The pack had bombarded (y/n) with calls and texts asking why she didn't go, the answer was simple. She didn't want to see Scott and she knew it was a careless thing to say but the pain of losing not only Scott but Allison as well wasn't something she could handle. Alone and hurt (y/n) attempted to kill herself, not because of Scott, maybe he was a small reason but the constant loss in her life was getting too hard for her to handle. She attempted to jump off the golden bridge. Which was probably one of the stupidest ideas she'd ever had, crying her eyes out as she looked down at the terrifying fall a boy approached her. He was careful not to get to close but careful not to be too far as well. He talked to her, explained to her how this was one big mistake that she wanted to live but no matter how much she yelled that she wanted to die he remained calm. He began to tell her a story, a story about him being in the same exact spot only years before. He ran the bridge every morning to accomplish something, something (y/n) did now. (Y/N) never got his name, she never got his number but she thanked him when she was crying on his shoulder only moments after stepping off the railing of the bridge.

A car honked behind (Y/N) causing her to realize that she had been sitting at a green light. She shook her head and continued her drive to the address Stiles had forwarded to her. (Y/N) didn't know where the address was taking her but Stiles sounded persuasive and she had finally had the courage to come back to Beacon Hills. She pulled into the parking lot of a small house noticing Stiles' Jeep almost immediately. She couldn't believe he still had that piece of crap. Stiles heard her shut her door close and his nerves started to show. He wasn't nervous of seeing her, no, in fact he was excited that he was finally going to see his best friend again. He was nervous of her finding out about Scott having a kid. He had kept this from her simply because he didn't know how to tell her. "Dude, calm down. It's been three years, I'm sure she's completely over me. Plus, she's here for a completely different thing, she's not going to care if I have a kid." Scott patted Stiles' back but Stiles was still concerned as the doorbell rang. "Mind keeping Mateo here? I'll answer the door." Scott asked Stiles who nodded in fear of confronting (y/n) himself. Scott walked to the door, even though he composed himself in front of Stiles and his son he was a nervous wreck, it had been so long since he last saw her. And even though he had stalked her on social media almost every day he found this ten times harder. Scott took in a deep breath before opening the door. They saw each other for the first time in three years. She hadn't expected to see him first, she thought she was meeting with Stiles and although she knew she would end up seeing Scott she didn't know it was going to be this early. Scott gave her a small smile as his heart beat rose. "(Y/N)." Scott attempted to speak out but it escaped as barely a whisper. (Y/N) looked at Scott, examining his face, he hadn't changed too much, he looked the same which made her heart flutter just a tad bit.