I LOVED YOU // PETER PARKER (TOM HOLLAND)

Who knew Spider-Man could be so blind. Blind to those who really cared about him, you. You were Peters bestfriend and when he told you about his crush on Liz you weren't happy. You had a crush on Peter since you first met him but He loved someone who didn't give a shit about him Liz. He was so focused on liz he began to cut you out of his life. You didn't want to admit it but it hurt. But you were a big girl and you weren't going to cry about a boy that didn't love you back, you had better things to do. So as he moved you so did you. You needed a fresh start so you moved schools. You had new friends, new memories and most important you found someone who cared about you. Your boyfriend/girlfriend. They understood you and made your life brighter.
Overtime you completely forgot about Peter just like he did to you. When you left he didn't even notice. But that's not your problem cause your enjoying your life.
4 months, it took peter to realize you left. Just when he heard from a classmate. At first he thought it was joke. He didn't believe that you left and didn't tell him. That wasn't the kind of person you were but little does he know you changed.
Peter texted you, he still didn't know why you left. You had a good family, you didn't have money problems and nobody at school was treating you bad so for you to change school was odd.
Peter(Spiderboii): Hey y/n what happened to you? I heard you changed schools and you didn't tell me. Wtf Dude not cool.
Sent at 1:13pm
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥
Y/n(Bestie): Wow I'm surprised you noticed I left. And it only took you four months. I don't have to tell you shit Peter and you know what's not cool you cutting me off for Liz.
Sent at 1:23pm
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥
Peter(spiderboii): y/n I didn't cut you off I Been busy. I miss you and Liz is gone as well she moved. I'm sorry if you thought I cut you off I didn't.
Sent at 1:26pm
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥
Y/n(Bestie): I don't need your excuses Peter. You only miss me cause your alone. Now you know how I felt when you choose to be Liz's pet. Peter I loved you since forever but you still chose to run after Liz. But it's okay I'm over it I have a new and better life so I guess I have to thank you for that. If you never treated me like this I wouldn't end up where am I so...
Sent at 1:35pm
Peter's could feel his heart aching as his eyes read the message. Y/n moved on. Part of him wished she didn't but the other half knows y/n deserves better then him. His hands shaking he messages you back.
Peter(spiderboii): y/n... I was blind, blind to love. I was after Liz when I should have been after you. Y/n I'm so so sorry. Please I can fix this, us. Just me a chance.
Sent at 1:37pm
Peter(spiderboii): I love you
Sent at 1:38pm
Peter looks anxiously at his phone waiting for your text. Even if you didn't want to hear from him anymore he needed to let you know he loves you.
Y/n(Besties): There's nothing to fix Peter. You had your chance and you ruined it. It's funny how the roles change, now when you love me I love Someone else. Your love means nothing to me now. I have someone else's love who means the world to me.
Sent at 1:45pm
Y/n(Besties): Goodbye Peter
Sent at 1:46pm
Peter couldn't do anything now. It was too late. It was nobody fault but his own. He turns his phone off and gently puts it in his pocket. The text messages will always be a constant reminder on how peter let you get away. Not only did he lose his bestfriend but also his love.
"Who you texting babe?" You turn to look behind you to see your boyfriend/girlfriend smiling making their way to you.
You turn off your phone and place it beside you. "No one important" you said while giving a small smile.
Your boyfriend/girlfriend sit beside you. You give them a bear hug taking them by surprise.
"Are you okay y/n" they ask worriedly.
"I'm fine, I love you"
You pull back from the hug and look into their eyes. You could see real true love and admiration they had for you.
"I love you too y/n, I'll go get ya a blanket and we can watch a movie ok."
You nod your in agreement and watch them leave. You grab your phone and open it to your text messages. You open Peters and your messages, without thinking you block his number and delete him off your phone. Sighing you close your phone and leave the past in the past. Your future was right infront of you and you weren't gonna let it disappear.