Possessive// Theo Raeken

You rolled your eyes as you spotted your boyfriend getting into another conversation that didn't look like it was going to be ending anytime soon.

Theo knew you hated house parties, yet here you were. In a cramped house that held the intoxicated bodies of your fellow classmates.

Sighing, you made your way to the kitchen, might as well take advantage of the free alcohol since you were going to be here for a while.

"What the hell.." You mumbled as you fumbled with the nozzle of the keg which seemed to be stuck or something.

"Here, let me." A deep voice spoke from beside you.

Before you could turn the nozzle had been taken from your hand and beer was being sprayed into your solo cup.

Looking up, you were met with an unfamiliar face. "Thanks." You smiled.

The boy nodded, "It's been getting stuck. I'm Chase, I go to Davenford."

You nodded, "Y/N, I go to Beacon Hills."

"So Y/N, you here with anybody?" Chase asked.

"My boyfriend, he's around here somewhere." You mumbled as you tried to go around him, but he blocked your move.

Chase hummed, "He's an idiot."

You rose your eyebrows, "I'm sorry?"

"For leaving you alone, especially since you look so good right now. It'd be a shame if someone stole you from him." He smirked as wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you towards him.

God, where was Theo?

"I-I was just gonna go look for him, i-if you'll excuse me.." You stuttered as you desperately tried to get out of his grip which he tightened

Chase smirked, "Did you stutter? Am I making you nervous?"

"No, you're making her uncomfortable," The gruff voice of your boyfriend spat. "And I suggest you let her go unless you'd like to leave here without that arm."

The arm around your waist loosened as you sighed, immediately rushing to Theo who made you stand behind him.

"Who are you? Let me guess, the boyfriend who left her all alone?" Chase teased as he stepped closer to you two.

You felt Theo tense up which wasn't good.

Theo chuckled, "You really wanna do this, man?"

Chase nodded while smirking, egging Theo on.

"He's not worth it, let's go. Please." You whispered to the chimera as he eyed the other boy.

"Yeah, listen to your little girlfriend." Chase laughed.

Suddenly, Theo's fist collided with his face which sent him down to the ground.

"You should've just walked away when you had the chance." Theo growled before grabbing ahold of your hand and nearly dragging you to his truck.

"Theo..Theo slow down!" You cried as you struggled to keep up with him.

Your hand was no longer in his as he leaned against the truck, running a hand through his hair while sighing.

"Baby.." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his waist, his immediately going around your neck.

"I hate it when guys flirt with you." He mumbled as he pecked your head.

You nodded, "I know, you're so possessive."

A chuckle escaped Theo's lips, "Of course I am. You're mine."

Reaching up, you pecked his lips, "All yours."

You loved your possessive boyfriend.

Sad Imagines (All the boys You love/loved)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara