BACK PART 9// Scott McCALL

Third Person POV

The sounds of sobs echoed through the halls of the hospital. Not a single eye was dry in the waiting room, Melissa had taken her son in her arms and even though everyone there knew it was his fault, she comforted him as he relived the awful memory of losing Allison. The pack had gotten multiple stares filled with sympathy. Loud, hurried steps caught the attention of Melissa who looked behind her to see Deaton following Derek. "What?" Melissa pulled away from her son to turn towards both of them.

"Where is she?" Derek spoke as softly as he could to not draw much attention. Isaac looked at Derek, his hands pushing him up from the floor as fast as they could.

"In the morgue?" Melissa wiped her tears confused as to what Derek, of all people was doing there.

"Take me." Derek sighed when Melissa gave him a strange look. "I'll explain later." Melissa nodded and looked at the pack before walking towards the elevator, everyone including Scott following. They somehow managed to all fit in the same elevator.

"Why do you need to see her?" Isaac whispered; his voice low as his tears hadn't stopped spilling. The loud ding caused Derek to sigh once more before walking out of the elevator. He rushed to the morgue, Melissa following as fast as she could. She moved to the chart before reading it finding (Y/N)'s name. She moved to the metal door with the number thirteen on it. She gulped looking back at the pack, their eyes stuck to the metal door. Melissa closed her eyes before opening the door. The gasps that escaped everyone made Melissa's eyes shoot open. "Where is she?" Isaac spoke and Derek smiled.

"She's not dead." Deaton whispered. Everyone looked at him as he looked behind them. All their eyes slowly moved to what he was staring at, a grey wolf.

"She evolved." Derek spoke and (Y/N) shifted to her human form. She grabbed a blanket that was close to her before wrapping it around herself. Isaac looked at her before letting out the breath he had been holding in before walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her. Tears instantly falling from his eyes to her bare skin.

"Hey, I'm okay." (Y/N) whispered. She knew Isaac had feelings for her and if she had her shit together, she would love to let him in, but she didn't.

"How?" Isaac looked at her, her eyes a reflecting a hint of yellow.

"After I tried to end my life, I found a pack, I didn't want to commit, but I was there for a couple months, maybe a year before they got intimidated by me, told me I was something bigger than just a werewolf. I didn't believe them of course, I guess it's always been inside me, it just took me dying to unleash it." She looked only at Isaac, not bothering to look behind him to see Scott, his tears still dripping from his eyes.

"I called Derek once I remembered he turned into a human himself, I should have thought of that but at the moment I was doing my best to keep her alive." Deaton spoke and (Y/N) smiled.

"Thank you, for helping me, even if I didn't deserve it. Leaving Beacon Hills was supposed to be what was best for me and I hate that you made me come back Stiles but maybe coming back was what I needed. I'm sorry I'm the reason Allison was killed." (Y/N) looked at Scott. "I would take my life to get her back anytime, without a hesitation. I guess I could have stayed instead of running away after you shattered my heart but I wasn't strong enough then and I'm sure as hell not strong enough now. I hate you, for keeping my suicide attempt from my friends. I hate you for leading me on for years, and maybe it was my fault for reading into things that weren't there." She sighed and backed away from the pack. "I can't be a part of this pack, I won't be."

"No one is asking you to be." Stiles spoke up. "We just want you here, with us, we missed you." He wiped away the tears that stained his face. "For fuck-sake we just got you back and you died. I don't want to be a part of a pack where the Alpha nearly killed one of his friends." Stiles looked at Scott. "I'm moving out, and I hope for the sake of Mateo that you focus on him and nothing else. We're no longer friends." Stiles walked over to (y/n), giving her a hug she wasn't expecting.

"Scott?" A familiar voice spoke, everyone's head snapping to the direction of it. Allison's face appeared before everyone backed up, Isaac releasing his claws. "Woah, Isaac calm down. It's me, Allison." Her hands shot up to protect herself, as if that was going to help.

"Allison's dead, who are you? A shapeshifter?" (Y/N) roared out before she stepped towards her, Isaac's hand landing on her arm.

"It's me, Allison." She repeated, gulping in fear. "Scott?" Her voice pierced through Scott's ears and he shook his head.

"Allison's dead. Who are you?" His voice was stern and Allison looked at him.

"I'm Allison." She repeated looking around. "Where's my son? Where's Mateo?" Her eyes scanned the room.

"Could it be?" (Y/N) looked at Deaton who hadn't taken his eyes off of Allison before throwing mountain ash her way.

"What the hell." Allison coughed, swatting the powder away, her eyes getting watery and she sneezed. "It's me, Allison!" She yelled and everyone's eyes were on her.

"How?" Scott whispered before walking up to Allison, his eyes fixated on hers.

"Scott." She smiled placing her hands on his face.

"It's really you." He whispered before she nodded, her smile making him weak. It was Allison but everyone was asking themselves the same question, how?