prologue

Stacey's POV.

There is a time in life where you want to give up because life has never been good to you but guess what? My life, I have grown up in a small village, being an orphan never helped because no one wanted to be friends with someone like me. I accepted that I would never fit in but thanks to Kaitlyn My best-friend Who tried everything for me to fight in school and everywhere.

I was fourteen when her family took me in. They didn't adopt me but because I got accepted to a high school with a bursary they let me stay with them.

I'm seventeen years old. I work in a place they called a restaurant club which isn't normal to be honest because my last job as a waitress in a restaurant ended with me almost getting molested.

"Can I get a beer ?" He asked for his fourth drink. These guys give me the creep, how I wish Brody was here today.

Brody is the bartender but today his boyfriend was coming from New York so Boss gave him a day off and well I was forced to cover for him.

"Here you go." I quickly replied as I took the beer out and gave it to him.

Diamond B is the name of the restaurant club and I never will know why they name it that and thank God I don't actually care because my boss lady is extremely strick.

~ ~ ~

My shift ended quickly and I went to take my uniform off. As soon as I came out of the club a man grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall.

"AaAaaaaaH" I screamed for help but he quickly put his hand over my mouth. I couldn't even call for help.

"I heard you swiped places." He whispered in my ear "I will take my hand away from your mouth so don't you dare shout again."

"Wh-what do yo-you mean ?" I quickly asked because I don't know what he is talking about.

"You no more a waitress at the Roselés restaurant." He said taking a small step back.

"I- I-I had to quit." I stuttered.

"Do you know remember me?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"I can't see your face." I put my hand in front of my mouth because that's what I always do when I'm nervous or scared, and right now I am both.

"Don't worry I will be back Angel." He said turning around. He walked away and I thank God for protecting me tonight. I quit the job at Roselés restaurant because guys like him, tried to take advantage of me but now that he didn't rape me it means that he isn't a bad guy, right?

~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks and every day I would see that same guy with a mask and he would ask me out. I keep giving him the same answer which is a definite NO. But he seemed to not understand. Every day he comes to the bar just to say I'm his Angel.

"Stacey you will be fired if you dare keep daydreaming again." My boss Dia yelled at me. She is very rude and she doesn't like me a bit. She only hired me because of Brody.

"Sorry, ma'am. I'll serve their drinks right away." I rolled my eyes at her but thank God she didn't see me.

I quickly got table three' s drinks. Even though this is an actual club for me and not a restaurant it's better than lots of normal restaurants. They may have to serve food but the people here are a lot better than those spoil brats that came to the Roselés restaurants.

"There you go Gentleman." I said sarcastically as I put their drinks on the table.

"Thank you." One of the men said clearing his voice and I quickly glared at him. He had dark black hair and blue eyes. So I quickly nodded not knowing what to say because no one ever thanks me here at work.