Chapter 15 - Eros

It's been two weeks since the play. The principal apologized for not thinking straight. The policeman apologized to Liam who didn't want to leave until he kissed his feet. But in the end Lexie and I begged him to just leave it.

Today is one of the best days of the year for me. After all Eros is coming back. He was in military school because his parents thought that was best.

"Why you smiling angel?" Liam asked me as I was busy cooking. I didn't even notice I was smiling so wide.

"Nothing special." I replied lying. "Want some?" I asked referring to the food I was making.

"That's rude. " He said making me confuse. "Its my house everything is mine, you don't have to ask me." He added.

"When's your sister leaving?" I asked as I was beating the egg.

"Why? You don't like her?" He politely asked. I like this new Liam but I don't know if he is acting because his sister is here.

"No, she's nice." I told him as he jumped on the counter, sitting by my side and watching the omelet.

"Angel." He said and I quickly looked at him. "Are you scared of me?" He asked and I looked at the floor.

"Answer me, goddammit. " He swung his feet, trying to calm himeslf down. "Are you deaf?" He asked jumping of the counter.

"Liam." Lexie said and I quickly ran to  the room.

I totally lost my appetite. He knows if I answer he would still beat me up. After the play last week he asked me if I'm scared of him and I answered yes thinking he would leave me if i was actually scared of him, But he didn't. He smacked me saying I shouldn't be scared of him.

Then yesterday when I said I'm not scared of him he smacked me again telling me not to lie. I really don't understand him. He changes every single minute.

"Stacey, we leaving." I heard Calum say and I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I quickly got in the car with Calum because i knew he would protect me if Liam changes his mood.

These days I have been feeling weird. I have become lazier then before. The whole period I would just sleep through.

As soon as we entered the class, I saw that Mr Philip was back and Mr Morris gone. Mr Morris was a young nice teacher while Mr Philip is an asshole.

"Stacey come sit here." Mr Philip pointed at the front desk which I was running away from. I walked to the desk and quickly sat on the chair.

Liam got up from his chair and walked to the desk behind me which belonged to Jayden.

"Liam, must you always sit on the desk next to Staceys?" Mr Philip asked and he nod his head blinking his eyes. I don't know if Liam is always so dramatic but I like when his sweet and not acting like I'm his toy.

"Hey." Wyatt politely greeted me.

"Hi." I greeted back with a smile.

"You can tell me if he does anything to you." Wyatt whispered to me. Honestly I wouldn't tell anyone anything because Liam would definitely kill them.

As much as Wyatt is sweet, I prefer Jayden being the best boy in the class. Jayden would always joke around and be friendly with everyone unlike Wyatt who is always so serious.

"Thank you." I replied.

"What was he saying to you?" Liam asked me and I just turned to face him smiling and acting like I didn't know what or who he was talking about.

"Stacey, you have become talkative in the class." Mr Philip said. "Anyways there's a big surprise for you." He added making Liam shock.

I know what was my surprise. It was Eros who was back, and I bet he told Mr Philip to tell me. Eros is the most wonderful person you'll ever meet.